Modern Cafe (Send feedback!)

This is perfect! Just fix the lighting.

9.5/10

Hey. That looks really nice, well done. The only thing is the terrain, it could be improved - maybe use roblox terrain. Other than that, I think it looks great!

This post is outdated. I do better builds now. Feedback on my restaurant "Byrón"

Sorry, I’m super late but my idea to make it look a bit better could be adding more of an outside area e.g. some tables outside and maybe even a beach. You could also even add a pool or pebbles/rocks to the beach.

It looks very creative and innovated. However, I would make it look less gloomy.

The cafe looks really nice. I like the details of the cafe like the one-seat couch. I might wanna take inspiration from you based on creativity by the look of the images.

For extra improvement, I agree with @jordonh23, at the last picture, try adding some plants-in-pots at the edge of the barrier which gives a more cafe feeling to it.

And the lighting seems kinda dull I think. Try brightening up a little bit.

Oh yea the terrain, if looking from the insde of cafe, looks gorgeous, but from the outside, not so great.

Once done all of this, and walla! A delightful looking cafe.

Good luck on your progress of your builds!

Hey it looks great! But it kinda feels more like a jewellery store because of the empty spaces in some places