Modern Restaurant (Feedback)

Greetings everyone. In this post, I will showcase a restaurant that I just made, and I would love to get some feedback, what to improve and how much robux I could get for it. Heres images from all angles:

Is there anything I can add?
Regards, Dev_Chamy :slight_smile:

39 Likes

Wow! This is nice, but just for some detail you should add a nice boat on the water. :wink:

5 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with it. 10 out of 10 :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome build! Everything looks great! :smile:

1 Like

Also, one more thing. Any ideas how much it is worth, since I am gonna sell it.

1 Like

It’s not allowed anymore to ask for prices :confused: Anyways great work! I just think the light is a little too bright.

Didn’t know that you weren’t allowed to do that, so thanks for telling me!

2 Likes

Looks amazing, really have nothing bad to say about it; theres only small touches left to be made like a boat in the water, a few rocks etcetera

Other than that, really nothing else to add without it going overkill! This build is amazing, as said in the start.

I really like your restaurant build, I like the modern style, the colors, the lighting, it all fits together. I like how much detail you added to the walls, However, I have a few suggestions to help improve your build:

I can see you really improved on the terrain it looks very well done with the trees and the rocks placed around the exterior, however you could possibly add some rocks, logs, sticks, plants, ect. You could also try adding some hanging plants in the interior since that’s what you mostly see in modern restaurants.

The interior of the restaurant has a nice design to it overall I would add some decor to the tables such as candles, plates, glasses, small potted plant to the tables. you should try adding to the kitchen area, plates, fridges, kitchen equipment restaurant.

Overall you did an amazing job and you should keep trying to improve your modern restaurant.

1 Like

The plants inside make it look a lot more special. This looks better than all other cafe places or restaurant places I’ve ever seen I think

1 Like

Thank you for the tips, and feedback man! I will add that very soon, when I get into studio!

1 Like

Thank you! Love to hear that! I actually improved alot over the years, so that’s awesome to hear!

Wow! I love the detail you put into this! The was your hands sign is needed during this pandemic as well. :joy:

3 Likes

Haha exactly! It’s important. :joy:

1 Like

Looks spectacular!

One thing I’m sugggesting though at the entry of the restaurant is an “ENTRY” sign above the door (accompanied with the restaurant sign you already have there).

I’ve been to many cafes and have seen tons of people (especially children) struggle to get into the restaurant becuase the glass makes it look like the entrance is everywhere.

Looks amazing! I like the ‘always wash your hands’ sign.

The building, and everything looks great! You should add a place to talk to groups of friends, and not just one table per 2 people.

Id say its worth about 500 Robux.

Looks great! Also, question, did you use the 3DText Plugin? It kind of looks familiar. :thinking:

Awesome build! Everything looks great!

1 Like