Modern Restaurant (Feedback)

Amazing build! 10 out of 10!

30 chars

1 Like

Yes. I do use the 3DText plugin.

1 Like

Seems great! Maybe add a bit more detail like a boat or a couple small rocks. Otherwise i dont see anything wrong with it!

It’s very good. Keep up the good work!

That is amazing, I really love the detail in the last picture. I do have a small question though, what sky texture do you use, its so hard to find a quality one.

https://www.roblox.com/library/3467927490/sky-sky-sky-sky-sky-sky-sky-sky-sky-sky-sky-sky-sk Here you go.

1 Like

Oh my god, thank you so much. :flushed:

The only feedback that I could think of is maybe have more variation of your trees. Also it looks like you are on a warm island, so maybe you should use palm trees instead of what looks like oak trees. Also on the dock you should maybe add some sort of truss underneath because it will enhance the detail. But other than that I like the build.

to me, it looks un-scaled. The dock looks really large for a roblox player and the lights don’t look like they hang low enough to emit proper light (not too bright)
It overall looks to large, is what im saying.

It looks like a fine dining experience however for the lights I feel like you could change the material from neon, since it’s so bright. If you would to look at that in real life, it would probably hurt your eyes. Other than that it’s very nice.

1 Like

Your modern restaurant first off, is nice. Though my suggestion is that you make your coloring of the restaurant a bit newer and more lively because the coloring and the lighting looks very old for modern day restaurants.

Guys! Be honest. Does cartoon or normal style look best?

If you’re making a modern restaurant I would not go for the low poly/cartoon style. Cartoon styled restaurants are mainly cafes, and for me I just like builds with material better.

True, reverted it. :slight_smile: Thanks for the answer.

Nice job man! The only thing throwing me off a lil is the lighting that’s all; everything else is great.

Looks amazing, though it looks a bit empty try to add some extra tables and maybe a carpet. But overall, it’s a great construction.

Modified the lighting. Thoughts? :wink:

1 Like

That is a cool restaurant but I feel like you should lower the reflection on the wood surface it doesn’t look realistic if that’s what you’re going for.

To be honest, you made a great work in the lighting! I hope you could make the cafe better in ways that people are giving criticism for your cafe!

You said improvements? Here you go everyone!