Modern Restaurant (Feedback)

The stairs on the outside look kinda empty, try to add more details on it like some bars, it is very nice though! :eyes:

I like the building. Feels like the dock and terrain is a bit empty but other then that its good.

That’s worth like 350-500 robux. Use textures for floor. Script the appliances, use materials for walls, they look like plastic. Trees look bad, they don’t resemble any real life tree. Use real life tree. Tree.

I sad it’s my personal thoughts. But the trees and terrain do need a bit more.

You aren’t suppose to be asking for a a price on a build as it’s not allowed anymore. Would recommend editing your thread so people know you’re aware of this.

The build looking awesome , but u should add more on outside like rock , bush , some flowers and grass to make it look stick to nature , it will made the game more beautiful

The game is very well made, the models are great, try in the 4 th pic to add some decoration like poster that are related to coffee or to your restaurant, and some decorations on the table in the 6 th pic.
Anyway, your game looks amazing, just add some sunrays to your game.

Looks really good! Altough you could remove the big texts where it says “restaurant”