This post removed

bro, i did some more digging through your profile and broo… :sob::sob::sob: you’re the anti cheat guy. :sob:

at this point just find other hobbies my friend. you already built a pretty bad reputation in the devforum community. honestly, im not trying to be rude but maybe this just isn’t for you.

you post a new resource like every week at this point, people tell you they’re bad, you become sad then randomly give up and abandon the project.

this whole monopoly thing is just a scam, you’re just a scammer at this point.

instead of wasting your time making all random sorts of bad and lazy resources, you better spend your time improving your coding skills, that will get you somewhere probably.

17 Likes

Just another likely scam. And it’s not like we can vouch for this dude anyway, he has a dark past.

8 Likes

Of course, that is, if he has an original idea and doesn’t infringe on copyright, not to mention he’s making us pay for stolen assets.

8 Likes

I wonder if we’re just stuck in a loop by bumping their topics continually out of giving them feedback (which gets ignored), which leads other Developers to purchase and test the product.

But I have to agree with you there. Almost every single topic they made were #resources:community-resources / #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback all having you to purchase something for Robux, with them all being “produced” in a week or so.

6 Likes

i dont “abandon the project” i just dont say about updates

6 Likes

at this point this guy should just be removed from the devforum.

you’re very right. he makes lots of bad paid resources and people like us just buy them to see what “amazing creation” this guy managed to make now. we are just filling his pockets, not with many, but for sure with a few robux. at this point i just feel like hes doing this on purpose.

6 Likes

I don’t see how you’re able to release a new resource weekly, yet somehow handle all feedback and consistently update your resources (plural)? It isn’t quite adding up here, even for a Developer that can multitask.

5 Likes

i dont release a new resource weekly.
It’s much longer. sometimes its less.

and when some time left then there is no feedback.

3 Likes

Well, won’t you at least consistently log your updates in your current resource topic? If you believe you’re making an update that will improve the resource for Developers, why not notify them, and ask them to test it out again so you can keep improving on it? Nothing’s quite stopping you from that, and you most definitely shouldn’t hop on other projects, leaving your previous ones unfinished.

5 Likes

because that’s how life works, and it doesn’t happen so fast, and I keeping updating most things

3 Likes

At the very least, don’t go about giving up on resources just because they take too much work or time to update. One resource which can be improved is better than having multiple, all of which gets unfinished with Developers not satisfied with your work.

At the rate you’re progressing, you’re pretty much building yourself a negative reputation with the DevForum, so try to actually collect and listen feedback, and consider them. Success doesn’t come without hard work.

4 Likes

if you talking about the anticheat, i stop to working on it because everyone whines.
and it was also free.

3 Likes

If you are getting negative feedback, instead of responding defensively like:

“Oh, my modules don’t actually use _____? Do some research before responding.”

Try taking it from a different approach, and ask them politely what they mean:

“Sorry if you have been experiencing this, could you perhaps elaborate what you mean by _____?”

The purpose of creating public topics for your resources, is not only to showcase them to other Developers, but to also collect constructive feedback. You need to ask them to elaborate further if you are unsure on what a specific feedback means, instead of constantly defending yourself and arguing with others.

In the future, you should try doing some research about common behaviour when creating Plugins for the ease of Developers. A good way to start would be to analyse and observe the topics posted in #help-and-feedback categories, as it shows what aspects Developers require help in, and where you can step in to save them the hassle of constantly doing repetitive work.

9 Likes

Not sure why checking player speed on a LocalScript was a “strong” anti-cheat but okay.

I want to see a plugin that lets me create UI and hydrate it easily with minimal effort. Why don’t you make a plugin that does so?

4 Likes

Please, consider to stop publishing assets. Quit trying to scam young children into buying your monopoly, ChatGPT wrapper, anticheat, string.sub or whatever you are trying to sell. With your negative reputation, you should consider creating a new account or releasing something actually useful.

Also, don’t act like you didn’t use ChatGPT for that post.

6 Likes

update! (v1.2)

i added & changed things, this is what you can do for now:

• you can move your player and buy places.
  • the ai can move too he can buy places too.
  • now the jail system is working.
  • the cash system is work.
  • the luck system now work with some things you can get or lose.
  • the companies is now working, every company you have its more 200 cash that the other player will pay every time he is on one of your companies.

EXAMPLE:

i fixed a lot bugs.
but there is still many bugs, but i will fix them later.
thanks for reading, i will improve it soon.

please tell me if you find any bugs!

EDIT: i add images to the players, i will add animations later.

⭐ Download! ⭐

2 Likes

Yeah, I and many other people aren’t paying for essentially a stolen IP.

Not even to mention that I could make something 100x better and then release it for free without a care in the world!

Seriously, make something original, useful and price it well.

Also, looking at your video, you have to run the game in order to even play it, so whats the damn point of it being a plugin besides the fact you can sell it?

If I were to remake this, I’d try to make it function within studio without the need to run the game.
Is it possible? Idk maybe, considering how plugins work.

You could probably use a Viewport Frame to render the board, and save the game data into ServerStorage, have a few values within server storage so the game can communicate with other clients and boom. Working monopoly without the need of running the game.

Again, I would release that for free considering its just a stolen IP, but I’d at least try to mask it instead of just taking the name.

4 Likes

Is this gonna be like your cheat blocker you uploaded a while back?

Awesome anti-cheat btw, cheaters can’t stand hello world.

8 Likes

the cheat blocker was free and:

2 Likes

The whole point of it was that it was something basic so that people didn’t have to build everything from scratch when they wanted to build a monopoly game.

and what do you mean stolen IP?

2 Likes