This post removed

I think it’s because of your module’s name, which is going to get you in trouble with copyright issues.

2 Likes

what do you mean, i can’t write Monopoly?

2 Likes

What’s the point in paying 135 robux for a poorly made plugin, when there are plenty of Monopoly-like games out there, which are easier to play, more aesthetically pleasing, and are free of charge?

4 Likes

there is no things like that in roblox for free

2 Likes

uhh, yeah Ronopoly - Roblox this game has been out for a few years, and it’s free.

4 Likes

you can get the source code of this game?

2 Likes

No, obviously not, it’s a copylocked game.

2 Likes

What’s the point in using a plugin to create a half-created game. You want people to use it and create hundreds of games with your not even finished code? Is that what you are looking for?

1 Like

If someone wanted to make their own monopoly game, why would they pay 135 robux to use your barely working code, instead of just writing their own? Because if I understood it correctly, you want your plugin to be like a template of sorts.

1 Like

yes, but its not working good because i just created it, its in beta version now, im searching to fix bugs.
come back here in another week - a maximum of two weeks and it will be good.

1 Like

At this point, I’m not even sure whatever you made is finished. Why can’t you just buy robux if you need them that badly?

2 Likes

Why are you selling an unfinished product for 135 robux? On your plugin page you tell nothing about it straight up not working.

1 Like

because when i’m updating it who buy it can update it without more robux.

1 Like

You are saying “when you update it” like you haven’t abandoned the last 5 projects you have made.

Alternatively, you don’t upload it until it’s FINISHED and stop trying to charge people for an unfinished product, without even saying it’s unfinished.

1 Like

Grammar left the chat.
Whoever can script will create thier own system. Based off your other assets quality, this “monopoly” system most likely will be impossible to maintain because of the structure you used, cannot prove this fact because you only care about robux and don’t even show what people are paying for. Once again, stop tying to scam children into buying your assets. Your reputation is so low already, just give up on trying to monetize everything.

no one will buy this if they dont know what its doing, to know what its doing you have to be here

Where does it say it’s unfinished?

1 Like

Nonetheless, you keep it a secret on the plugin page and advertise it like it’s fully functional. You have no references of any update logs or anything on the plugin page, so someone stumbling across it may believe it’s fully functional.
No one will probably buy this either way, considering your reputation.

And you still didn’t properly answer my question:

You ignored the other part, about why someone wouldn’t write their own code, instead of using yours. You just talked about the part where it wasn’t finished at the moment, but looking at earlier projects of yours, even your finished code doesn’t seem quite well made. I don’t believe this would be any different.

1 Like

i already answer about that

and i know what you going to say then i already answer for that:
135 robux = $1.69

and i know what you going to say then i already answer for that:
it take too much time to make it and its even not finished, then its worch it.

So how will it look in a few days? Will it go like your past projects? You have showed over and over how you create a project or a “resource”, try to monetize it, you get feedback but ignore it, project flops, and you abandon it.

And on top of that, you have to pay for it? It doesn’t matter if “it’s only $1.69”. Who would want to pay for a badly coded game(you keep mentioning it’s not finished, but looking at your past projects, I doubt this plugin, even finished, will have significant quality) instead of making their own, more personalized, higher-quality game. If you want someone to even try your poorly coded resource, at least make it free. No one is dropping 135 robux for this.

1 Like