MonoView - Progress Update #1

Hello!
Previous update post: Feedback on game MonoView
Before I show our progress, I have to inform you of some things.
Our development is slowed because I and the other developer are both busy, meaning we don’t have enough time to work on it constantly.
Plus, we aren’t extremely experienced, we are still learning things and sometimes can do things inefficiently.

Let’s move on to development.
We have the whole game’s design and the story worked out, leaving room for change, etc.
Development is being slowed so bugs can be patched, so we are focusing on fixing those before we keep going.
We have revamped the UI, making it better and cleaner looking.

What our game is based on,
Our game is based on Nullxiety by Nullxiety, several FNAF games, and some others.
The difference between our game and those is: Not as long, less horror, different storyline, and it is single-player.

When will you release it?
As things are going now, it will not be anytime soon, which is why every couple of months there will be progress updates showing you our development on the game.

Here is the first part, it’s not very good as still, we are just trying to get the more important things done, not making it look perfect.

Here is the gameplay so far.

Things we plan to add?
Better game soundtrack
More levels
Better UI
Fewer bugs (Fixing)
A possible revive option
and more

Our development team:
Lead Developer [Scripter, Builder, Game Design]
WaterCanxiety
Lead Developer [Scripter, Builder]
signupredirectlol
Special thanks to John_15051 for your help

If you need to contact us:
Canxiety#0001 (my user may change, I will update it when it does)
πΩ#0482

That intro to the game is pretty long, Maybe make the typewriter effect faster?

1 Like

It is pretty fast it’s just the video is laggy.
Any faster and it wouldn’t look very good.
The time for the intro is around 55 seconds, but I can shorten it.

1 Like

I see that the frame doesn’t cover the topbar, on your screengui, enable IgnoreGuiInset.

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning this for me, like i said, we were mainly focusing on just fixing the bugs, but I will be sure to add this now.