[Closed] Moonvane | Experienced Scripter

scrollaboutme

Hi there!

My name is Moonvane, owner of MoonSky, and I have been scripting on Roblox since 2018. As of right now, I am offering my services for commissions.

Some recognizable people I have scripted for (or still am) include:
@Alvin_Blox @Cyrogenix @Aypuo @SheriffTaco

And many more that I have not finished completely working with yet!

scrollshowcase

GAMES

“SWARM”
SWARM 🔪 - Roblox

“Hotel Tycoon”
Hotel Tycoon {Closed, New Version in Description} - Roblox

“Cops vs Criminals Tycoon”
Cops vs Criminals Tycoon - Roblox

“The Storm”
The Storm - Roblox

“Horror Movie Mayhem”
Horror Movie Mayhem - Roblox

“Red Sand”
Red Sand - Roblox

MORE

Popular Community Items

Various Tutorials

More Random Work

SKILL

I would list all the things I can make, but there is nothing I cannot make. I can script literally anything you need, no matter how advanced it is.

Just to put forth some examples, I am proficient in:

• Gun/Viewmodel/Weapon Systems
  • Advanced CFrames/Vectors, string manipulation, native Lua
  • UI scripting
  • DataStoreService
  • NPC AI
  • Intricate visual effects (e.g. slowly transitioning RGB colors, effects on a dance floor)
  • Camera scripting
  • Animation scripting
  • Anything else that can be scripted! :sunglasses:

scrollpay

I always prefer per-asset because of my busy schedule, and prices can always be negotiated. Unfortunately I do not have time to script entire games nor do any long term projects.

scrollcontact

Disclogo - EFE#5792

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes

Interested in you’re work I added you on discord Angelo#9536

1 Like

Hello, you claim to be an extremely advanced scripter however you only have one 7 second gif showcasing your talent! It will really help recruiters if you could get more examples of your work so they can see your talent and not look past your portfolio!

4 Likes

Moonvane is a really nice guy and it’s always a pleasure to work with him! He’s really efficient and I’m happy that swarm and Cops vs Criminals tycoon have come out! I highly recommend him if you need any scripting done!

4 Likes

I recommend hiring this guy. His commissions are great quality and he came off as very experienced. He was very easy to talk to and reason with, and he had no problem completing his job in time. Overall a very positive experience.

4 Likes

If you could please add me on discord or through roblox i’d love to talk about hiring you through robux group payout!
What I’m really looking for is a pet system, please contact me here or through my roblox profile!
I sent you a message.

Dady#9909

I have been working with this guy for the past 4 months. Seems to find a solution to every problem. But the thing I was most impressed by is the Organization of his scripts. Everything was placed where it should be. And he even scripts stuff the way so you are able to insert your own values for things you want to change. For sure I would hire him before his price skyrockets which it actully should! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello, are you able to make a gun system? if so, please do add me on discord jakeee#6454

Moonvane has recently been completing work to help me on my upcoming game’s release. His work is high quality and always to a good standard, and he is always willing to adjust / change aspects to meet my requirements. Professional, communicative and very fast turnaround times. Very pleased. I recommend him.

15 Likes

Thank you Alvin! It has been an honor to work with you!

6 Likes

I hired Moonvane for a project no other scripter was able to complete. I had to have gone through 4 people who listed themselves capable in their portfolio but still weren’t capable enough to complete my projects at hand. I really appreciated the fact he was Responsive, Professional, and overall Capable of completing my commission! I will definitely be hiring him in the future.

3 Likes

I added you on discord. Accept my request :slight_smile: :black_heart: Ðm¥†rð :black_heart:#0001

I just bought Moonvane’s services, and to say the delivery was good would be an understatement, the delivery was super fast, and the script did everything I requested! I would 100% recommend hiring him if you’re looking for a professional scripter.

2 Likes

By far THE BEST scripter I have ever commissioned.

He did everything I asked of him, make revisions within 10 minutes of my say, and did a really, really good job at making my game come alive.

I will 100% be re-commissioning this very talented scripter.

1 Like

Thank you guys!

char=30char=30char=30

I added you on discord, add me back so we can chat.
boybap#1100

I recently worked with Moonvane on a commission of mine, and I have to say, his work is purely incredible. I contacted Moonvane with what seemed to be a hard commission to complete, and he was able to finish it within my requested timeline. He updated me along the process and ensured everything was to my satisfaction, even providing support after the commission was complete.

Overall, he’s very reliable, skillful, and professional.

10/10 would definitely recommend and vouch for him. :smile:

1 Like

Great guy - easy to work with and very skillful. Finished my commission way faster than expected.

10/10 recommend.

2 Likes

Moonvane is an absolute machine when it comes to making scripts. He understands problem solving situations with Lua like nobody I’ve ever seen. He always finds a way to make the code run efficiently using Roblox’s up-to-date terminology, a way of keeping his scripts really well organized, and he is super productive in getting things done fast. Hope to be working with him more in the future! Epic show!

1 Like

Update your discord please. Your current discord tag seems to be outdated