More Help & Tips on Denoising In Blender

Hello everyone, so on my last topic you guys gave me some good ideas on how to denoise but sadly it still was taking a long time to denoise & the timer as you can see that I will add here in a bit

1. What do you want to achieve? I wanna become the best roblox designer & become the greatest graphic designer like SoftGB & Rightless.

2. What is the issue? The issue is that everytime when I add some functions to denoise, it still didn’t work, here are some photos & 1 video for examples of what is happening
    blender_4rWKOdpDSl

XNlqgXSp3d

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I have been seeing some roblox designers on doing denoising, but I still can’t find anything to make the rendering faster & no noise.

Please help me anyway you can cause to make my gfx better I need to get to use of using cycles then eevee, because I wanna become a great graphic designer, thank you for reading everybody! Have a great day :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! I wanted to help out so here are some of my suggestions:

So tackling your problem with the denoising feature of blender, I don’t recommend rendering your work with the denoise feature ON, Its much better to denoise your work at post-render.

Also lower your number of samples to have a faster render time, but the lower the samples the higher the noise might be so this is pretty much an estimation or a trial and error process. If you have a lot of light sources or a lot of reflection in your work then I suggest to raise your samples but if not then a low level of samples is sufficient.

I would also recommend turning on the Adaptive Sampling feature ON as it helps reduce the number of samples that your work would need base from the estimated noise it would make, decreasing the amount of samples and time it would take to render.

So here I have just a very simple scene, Its the Suzanne Mesh with a Glass Shader on a Plane that has a Glossy shader, and the lighting is from an HDRI.

As you can see in my rendering properties I only set the samples at a lower level, and I also have turned on the Adaptive Sampling feature.

And before you render your work, I highly recommend turning on the Denoising Data in the Layer Properties

This is the result:

As you can see it still has a huge amount of noise, and this is where the denoising data would be helpful.

Go to the Composite Tab and use the Node Set-Up below:

The blue X-Marked Node is unnecessary, its just a viewer of the final result after the composite which is this:

The noise is completely gone leaving you with a clean render.

Honestly you can find a lot of solutions to your problems regarding 3D Renders, there’s massive amounts of tutorials on your 3D Software, but base from this:

You’re completely locking yourself to only “Roblox GFX Art”. I suggest not linking that up to your Youtube searches because tutorials relating to Roblox GFX are insufficient.

here are some youtube channels that would help you out:

these channels are the ones that help me out the most so these are just my personal suggestions.

Anyways that’s all,
I hope that these would help you out.
If you have any more questions I would be glad to help!
Have a nice day!

2 Likes

You are the best! IT WAS SO FAST & RENDER SO GOOD! Thank you so much :smiley: your the best!

1 Like