Multiple reflections colour combining not quite working (Raytracing)

So i am trying to make a raytracer with reflections, but there is an issue with combing colours when there are reflections in reflections. I’ve spent approximately 3 days trying to fix this on my own, i just don’t know what to do with the reflection colours in other reflections.

here’s a picture of the issue with the current code.

The problem is most obvious in the floor and on the almost no reflectance red ball.

How do I go about fixing this issue?

Help will be greatly appreciated as always.

function ProcessReflection(Raycast, IntersectPos, Direction, OriginalColor)	 -- Per pixel function
	if Raycast.Instance.Reflectance > 0 then -- No need to create an extra ray if the part isn't reflective

local ReflectedDirection = Direction - (2 * Direction:Dot(Raycast.Normal) * Raycast.Normal) -- Relfect the direction.
		ReflectedDirection = ReflectedDirection * RenderDistance -- New reflected direction

local ReflectionRay = workspace:Raycast(IntersectPos, ReflectedDirection, Params)

if ReflectionRay then

local MirroredColour = ReflectionRay.Instance.Color:Lerp(OriginalColor, (1 - Raycast.Instance.Reflectance))

MirroredColour = ProcessReflection(ReflectionRay, ReflectionRay.Position, ReflectedDirection, MirroredColour)

return MirroredColour
		else
			return SkyColour:Lerp(OriginalColor, 1 - Raycast.Instance.Reflectance) -- Sky
		end
	else
		return OriginalColor -- Object isn't reflective, so don't reflect and return original colour
	end
end

I had a similar problem with my ray tracer and the way I “pseudo” fixed it was by multiplying the colors instead of interpolating them together then after the bounce function is done multiplying is by the ambient factor

void bounce(inout HitInfo hitInfo, inout vec3 col) {
  for (int i = 0; i < BOUNCE_LIMIT; i++) {
  if (hitInfo.t < EPSILON) { 
        Ray scatteredRay;
        scatteredRay.origin = hitInfo.intersection;
    scatteredRay.direction = normalize(reflect(hitInfo.direction, hitInfo.normal));
    intersect(scatteredRay, hitInfo);
    if (hitInfo.t > EPSILON) {
    diffusiveShade(hitInfo);
    specularShade(hitInfo);
    applyShadows(hitInfo);
    col += hitInfo.color * 0.2; //the 0.2 is the ambient factor, i should have made this a constant
    }
  }
  }
}