SocialService really needs some care…
Multiple SocialService features are no longer working. I can’t pinpoint when this started happening, but I have observed these issues for more than a month now.
- SocialService:PromptGameInvite is using the mobile UI on PC (a tiny vertical window, rather than the big window seen here.
- SocialService:PromptGameInvite no longer shows the online status of users. Instead, all of the player’s friends appear as offline.
- Even though it is documented, SocialService.PromptInviteRequested is RobloxScript security only, for some reason.
- SocialService.GameInvitePromptClosed always passes an empty table as the second argument, no matter how many players were invited. This makes the event completely useless and clearly is not intended.
- SocialService Invites don’t set FollowUserId.
The only thing working about SocialService is that it at least actually does send invites. Every other feature is currently broken in some way. I hope Roblox sees this!