My account is banned for "cheating/exploiting" in my own game

Server-sided executors should have no difference whatsoever to whether or not you’d be “cheating”, especially in your own game. It’s not any different than just making an admin system to do specific functions and such, or requiring random assets from the toolbox.
Loadstring exists for a reason, and if roblox didn’t want you using it then they would have restricted such long ago.

That being said, in the case of your ban if you are ABSOLUTELY sure that there are 0 backdoors in your game then it’s probably just some falseban. I’ve gotten my fair share of them in my years being on this platform. I would personally just ignore it and move on. Don’t try to fight it and get an appeal because more likely than not you won’t get appealed whatsoever, especially since the ban has already run it’s course.

2 Likes

Yes, i am 100% certain that there is no backdoors, and roblox mods them self have verified that the serverside executor is the issue, so in fact this is a false ban then.
Thank you for making that clear.

Well, i jus’t dont want these ban histories being piled up on my account, imagine if you get false banned 5 times and you’re not guilty at all, once they pile up it becomes a issue.

Also do you know if bans for being toxic can prevent devex, or even ones like this one (serverside executor)?

afaik only extreme bans (like uploading explicit or hate speech content) limit whether or not you can devex, thats something that they have to specifically take away from you and banning you for minor infractions like swearing, toxicity, etc. wont prevent you from being able to use it.

1 Like

That serverside executor also has a clientside option, which is good for testing, allowing me to make exploiting scripts my self, to be able to patch them after before exploiters figure them out. Now i wont be able to use this, as roblox is forcing me to remove it from my game to get it back up. This is dissapointing.

Well i have been banned for 7 days before for harassment/toxicity if i recall right, could this prevent me from devexing?

Checked my mail just now, and they have lifted the ban from my game, within a separate ticket i made for appealing content, not appealing my account (actions taken against it).

However i do not have my executor anymore in the game now, i will try to reply to that ticket to try and show the mods the executor is not against the rules as the mods in the other one dodge my question then take 4 days to reply each time.

you can message me on devforum

This is a pretty old post, but I had UTG in my game a couple days back without knowing a Toolbox-approved asset with all the actually violating assets removed would get me banned for a day. I reactivated my account a day later, wrote to their appeals saying I’ve removed the content from my game and they responded that the suspension has been lifted. Now 2 days later, I get banned for UTG again, my game is a literal baseplate where I tested guns, wrote to their appeals saying the content had already been removed after I wrote to them after my first ban, they said they couldn’t do anything…

Hoping they don’t do this to me again after the 3-day ban, it would be incredibly ridiculous if they banned me again or even worse, terminated my account, for something I had removed a while ago.

UTG got my friend’s account TERMINATED. Watch out, & find a different admin command ui.

2 Likes

Yeah, it can get annoying.
In most cases they should assist you properly, try opening a new ticket to appeal only the newer ban.

A few days ago a different game of mine was taken down, for profanity which was nowhere, but this time the support team got back to me quicky and resolved the issue immidiately.

1 Like