My Building Portfolio (2020) [ CLOSED]

About Me

Hi there, my name is hoIpless, but you can call me Sam! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for a short while on Roblox and have made a lot of creations before.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

hoIpless's Place Number: 13 - Roblox
building - Roblox
hoIpless's Place Number: 11 - Roblox
hoIpless's Place Number: 16 - Roblox

Rules

• You must pay as soon as I finish, scamming is not permitted and you will be reported immediately, in addition, I will not accept your request if you have been accused of scamming before.

• Do not rush me when I am making your order, it takes time, rushing me will cause me to rush the project and not make it very good quality.

• Respect is vital, if you do not respect me, I will cancel your order.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, please DM me for a quote!

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: sam ā™”#1693

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If possible Please provide more screenshots of work, one little building is not gonna do for people the more work you show the more people are going to see your skill and hire you.

(suggestion)

1 Like

There are two, one is just on a game.

I see that Iā€™m talking about multiple pieces of work, not a screenshot then a in-game view.

Great work! Very fast & Good communication! :smiley: ā€“ Recommend to anyone here!

I enjoyed having @hoIpless build something for me, great work! I will definitely be coming back!!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

• NFL
1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am accepting commissions! Please DM me! I am currently working with my business partner!