My Epic Progress On 3D Modeling In Blender | PART 2 |

It’s Been 5 Months…

It has been a while since I last posted progress of my 3D Modeling Journey on Blender specifically making 3D Clothing on Blocky Avatars, and I wanted to come back to make a part two to show even more progress I’ve made during those 5 months!

These Are My Latest Creations!

So I’m going to start off with my most recent creations and they have recently gotten into the hit ROBLOX Game “Untitled Tag Game” from a Big Update on Friday, these are outfits that you can buy in the shop and wear in game!

Untitled Tag Game Outfits

Also the reason the skins are mainly white is because those are the recolorable parts, the outfit changes colors when you get on different teams in the game

The Banana

The Runner

The Robo Arms

The Engineer

In-Game ScreenShots

If you want to play the game for yourself, support the devs, buy my skins, etc, heres the link!
untitled tag game [recode] - Roblox

Next Are Just Outfits I’ve made for fun!

Outfits I've Made In My Freetime
Valkyrie V2 (OC)

Screenshot_20240711_110239_Instagram

Morgana V2 (OC)

Lumber Jack (UTG Skin Submisson WIP)

The Nightguard (UTG Skin Submisson WIP)

Also Please if you can give any form of criticism do so, I want to keep improving and if you can just rate any of them if you want it does help and motivate me

Just For Fun, Which Outfit Did You Like Best?

• The Runner (UTG)
  • The Banana (UTG)
  • The Robo Arms (UTG)
  • The Engineer (UTG)
  • The Nightguard (UTG / WIP)
  • The Lumberjack (UTG / WIP)
  • Valkyrie V2 (OC)
  • Morgana V2 (OC)

0 voters

If You Are Interested In Part One Of My Progress

wow they look fabulous i give them 10/10

1 Like

Oh Thanks Man, I Appreciate It! :heart:

i have a question can you critique my thing too that i made maybe?

Oh Sure Thing!, I’ll be more than happy to.

what can i improve

i must say I’m new to Roblox i was a unreal engine 5 dev before so if the movement is not smooth then I’m sorry

here is the inspiration

1 Like

That’s actually pretty cool, also there’s nothing to be sorry about whether you are new to ROBLOX or not, Devforums is a pretty welcoming community, plus you’re are UE5 Dev?! that’s even better!

1 Like

thank you so much for the feedback i tried my best with my limited knowledge of lua or luau what ever it is

1 Like