My FİRST without help GFX

10/9 I think the sun could be improved, the rays don’t take too good. what software(s) did you use to make this?

• Blender 2.83

• Adobe Photoshop CC 2017

1 Like

What application did you used? I like the simple style and the lighting is good but try to increase the lighting on the avatar.

Looks Really Nice. Again, just maybe the background you can improve but I’d give it a 10/10.

İ used Blender 2.83 and Adobe Photoshop CC 2017

thanks for suggestions i will try next time :slight_smile:

I’m not 100% on this, correct me if I’m wrong. I’m pretty sure you can only use Bloom if you’re using Eevee.

Ohh thanks for 10/10 But I don’t think it deserves 10/10 :man_shrugging:

For a first try, Its really good, I would recommend trying to play with lighting a bit more to make the light more natural. But keep up the good work! I would give 10/10 for a first try. And as a gfx in general I would give it around 4.5/10 don’t take it personally. :grinning:

Not bad, honestly. I feel like its … empty though. It’s great for a first, but in the future, try to add more texture, especially the grass and trees. Possibly it would look better if the person of interest was in the center of the image, rather than off to the left? The pose is a little stiff, as well. Keep creating, you did an awesome job.

Alright, personally i use Cinema4D and Photoshop cc 2021 i prefer c4d but blender is also chill.

Thanks for feedback and suggestions!

This is my first Gfx as you know. i will keep trying for better ones :hammer:

sure! Cinema4D is a great program but i have 2 problems :slightly_frowning_face:
1- i dont know how to use Cinema4D :disappointed_relieved:
2- i dont have Cinema4D :upside_down_face:

thanks for the special suggestions and compliments :slight_smile:

I don’t know how you made without help because I think most the people would use some tutorials for the beginning but you did a good job!

But since you did without help, guess we would need to give now some good ol feedbacks and suggestions to make it better, let’s go:

• The environment looks a little bit empty and the mountain, they look a little weird which you can make it good by making with a rock mesh and other materials. In case don’t match with the character, try making another area like a pirate ship;

• The lightning looks good but in case you want to make it better and very professional, I super duper recommend you checking out @.Lie_Star’s Community Tutorial which:

• And the final one to end is the pose which I need to say that you used a good blocky rig but the only thing I don’t understand a little bit is why he’s grabbing the object like it’s a sword but in reality is another thing that I forgot the name (oops :sweat_smile:) but it’s all good, just need to make another pose but this time with this “gear” touching the “floor” of the environment.

And that’s pretty much it! I would give 5/10 for trying the best you could! I hope that you can improve and make super fantastic! Keep doing a good job! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

First of all, I’ve done 1-2 gfx before, but I only made 10-15% myself.

some of my video thumbnails:

special thanks for @FireAtacck

you can look at my channel

Thank you so much for the amazing suggestions :heart:

3 Likes

The editing is pretty decent; I would se to improve on the background though and the scenery itself. A few rocks or trees, minor details but brings it to life.

The mountains I would work on more too, but overall good attempt!

thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

Look for a tutorial on youtube. And i dont really know how to download it XD.

I would say that 10/10 you working in gfx withot help how insane are you, that cool.
Keep it up!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
of course i will continue