My First Build (My First House And Build)

Thank you!
hope you have a good day too

1 Like

You didn’t mess up! It’s your first house and we need to respect you because of that. Keep up the good work! :wink:

Thank you
i think i will get better in the future

Don’t worry I know it’s constructive criticisms ! :wink:

1 Like

:+1:

30charrrrrrrr???

1 Like

This looks great for your first build! I suggest making improvements to it to get better at building :+1:

I recreated your house in Roblox Studio to show you some suggestions :point_down:

I would try to make it so you can go inside the house, to do this you can make an opening using multiple Parts in the wall. For example:

(I removed the windows and door to show you how I made the wall)

Instead of using 1 Part as a wall, you can split it into 3, which can form a door in the center. Each colored piece of the wall is an individual Part.

You can do the same for the windows, which are 4 Parts each.
(A little more complicated)

This is a great starter build and I hope you keep practicing your building skills! :grin:

1 Like

I will practice doing this
Thank you

1 Like

idk how you make the windows like that
idk how you make squares in the wall, I tried to do that
but i don’t know how

The windows are made of 4 parts each, you can see it in the screenshot (they each have different colors)

It’s your first build, nice!
Some advice, take your time, make lots of shapes, plan, and test!

Ah yes, I remember my building journey starting back in 2016. I’d recommend looking at a few building tutorials to get the hang of it a bit more and then practice making more things from there yourself. Not to sound weird but that’s a cute build thinking how it’s your first haha.

everyone starts somewhere so here’s some feedback

1. add a roof
  2. make it less blocky
  3. the windows are kinda weird maybe change those
  4. add more detail

there’s not to much you can do in studio exept for union

if you really want to make good models then download blender

you could also use unions to make the holes

You should try some stuff in properties like transparency, also you could set your scaling size i think to 0.1 which helps makes shorter walls

actually that’s 280 robux
to be exact

All you have to do is read this

Racist now?
‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

79 replys and were ending it off with racism gawd damn

no i’m not i just hate bullys
like you

It’s not the best but it’s your first build. I would suggest adding a roof and taking the advice from this reply.
Don’t listen to @V0RX0, he’s just being toxic. You can make good builds if you keep practicing!