My "first" GFX!

Hi Robloxians!

About

I want you to give me feedback on the BACKGROUND/DESIGN, not the render.

Disclaimer

This isn’t really a GFX since I didn’t make the render. I got it from @Flamindy on their post here:

NOTE: I am in no way claiming that I made the render. The render was completely made by @Flamindy, however I made the background of my GFX.

GFX

Here’s what you have all been waiting for…

Side Notes

Since I didn’t make the render, the lighting is somewhat off but I want you to rate it (below):

• Very good! I like it!
  • Hey, it’s decent!
  • You need a little more work…
  • You need a LOT more work!

0 voters

NOTE: PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY ONE OPTION! I don’t know how to make it to only choose one.

Thanks,
R0bl0x10501050

4 Likes

Hi! For your first GFX, it’s alright. A little tip: you can actually make the render brighter. just tweak it up in your editing software. Like this:

Here, I just used some vibrance, a bit of bloom and brightness. It’s very simple but makes it a lot more appealing.

Hope to see more of your future works. Keep it up :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice! I’ll use it in the future.

The graphic is good. The THE GRILL text looks weird with the APPLICATION CENTER text in my opinion. I would recommend adding more contrast to the text.

1 Like

To be honest, there isn’t that much effort in this. You just put a star burst and some text in the back of a GFX.

Well, considering that I use the free plan for Pixlr E, I don’t have the best tools. This took me a couple hours and I didn’t even have to make the render. A couple hours on the text and background… :sob:

I liked how you put in the effort to try and change it up a bit! Just next time try and make the text towards the top and bottom rather than almost in the middle. Make sure to keep the font consistent through the image because the font for the application is a bit wonky. Again great job on trying to make this better but it needs a little bit more work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll try to make it better.