Roblox Renders | Free to use

June 20th, 2023:
This post is now 4 years old. All of my new free GFXs have been moved to a new post. I would appreciate it if you checked it out as the higher-quality GFXs are posted there!

YOU CAN:

• Practice on them freely
  • Have these for any group, game, or banners.

YOU CANNOT:

• Use as commissions IF submitted as a 3D graphic.
  • Claim these as yours.
  • Sell them for robux or money.

Here you go:

All GFXs

If you’d like to support me or contact me, I do have a community server that anyone is more than welcome to join!
graphlx - Roblox

~ Flamindy :heart:

267 Likes

Cool! I own a group, this would be very much needed! I will be sure to include you in the “Credits” list.

7 Likes

These look great!

P.S. you should probably add a license to prevent people from stealing your work

6 Likes

Alrighty, thank you so much! Hope your group goes well!

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, I deeply enjoy it.

I don’t really like to go into the whole “License” and copyright aspect of things unless it’s major such as an actual build i’ve done. It can get very tedious and too much work to handle for that.

3 Likes

Hey I was making an ice skating game and I was wondering if you could add an ice skating person render?

3 Likes

Uhm, not at the moment as I am currently busy, but possibly in the future. If you’re interested in buying a render, message me.

3 Likes

How do you make these? This is so amazing!

4 Likes

I think he made these by exporting the models into blender/c4d as r6 model and then re-rigged it or rotated the body parts in edit mode. The rest is just tricks of shadows and light in blender or c4d.

4 Likes

Yes you are correct!

I was given a rig for blender, in which that is what I use. After that I use HDRIs.

2 Likes

Looks good for role play games or like hospital games for some of em)) keep it up!

4 Likes

Add more please!
Don’t make new posts as that counts as spam because you can still edit your post.

4 Likes

The first and second one look great for an SCP-Style game.
The first one for the Site Director - and the second for Class-D’s.

4 Likes

I understand your point, but since you’re sharing these you might want to look at the Creative Commons website. They make it stupidly easy to get you a proper license for your work. The renders look great, by the way.

3 Likes

I’d recommend you use this license.

3 Likes

Thank you, I have entered everything, do I just post the image it provided into the devforum post or?

1 Like

Will you add more since more Fridays have past?

1 Like

Hi @xLinkTijgerYT! I will be trying my best to. I have been lacking in my real life activities(School, work, etc.), so that’s been keeping me down. I will try my best. Sorry.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Sorry for the late posting, it’s been a while and if you see where I added 6 new posts, I have gotten busy with school, projects, and other things.

If you have any questions, comments, or even suggestions of another render, I would love to hear them and try my best to make them! Thank you all for liking the posts and I have seen some amazing art! Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Do you just insert different textures into the rig?

1 Like