My first realistic build!

Hiya Developers!

This was my first time trying a new style of building. I think it turned out pretty well! I would love to have your guys’ feedback!

Thanks,
Noah.

57 Likes

Wow incredible, it reminds me of Hello Neighbor’s house 10/10

7 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!

That’s awesome as always! :hot_face:

1 Like

kinda looks like cafune7’s Christmas speedbuild.

2 Likes

This building looks beautifully done. Are you sure that’s your first one? It looks incredible. You must have some sort of talent.
I would just suggest lowering down the SpotLight or Light Source. It looks uneasy for the eyes.

lower

5 Likes

This build looks great!
But is there an inside to the house? :thinking:

3 Likes

Did you use the skybox from atmos?

1 Like

Honestly, i can’t even say how good this looks just nothing bad about this it’s flawless :+1:t6:

1 Like

I think its just a showcase of the outside of the house, it would be cool if there was an inside though

I was inspired by that lol! Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately no, it’s just the exterior.

Looks AWESOME! You really have a talent. Keep up the good work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ah, I see. I will defo take that into account. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Credits to this guy for designing the terrain and lighting! ^^^

It is her spring/tutorial home. I can tell.

1 Like

Yo, its lovely. :slight_smile:
I’m really liking the style, It’s very detailed. The only thing that I would have to say, which I’m sure you may already do is to finish decorating around the house since its a little too plain, (not adding much) but since the focus is the house, I think that you did a great job.

2 Likes

Yep! Me being a beginner builder, this was my first time going for a realistic-ish build. So, I decided to try and make this lol.

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback!

1 Like