My first week in 3D Modeling

Hello, im FireAtacck and im a Artist. My hobbies are GFX Art, Logo Design, Graphic Design and now +Modeling. I knew how to use a Blender because I was doing GFX. I really started to making 3D Modeling in this week so this post shows my 1-week progress… *Please Give a Feedbacks

My Old Models - Last 2 month:

My First Model (Simulator Pet):

Ekran Alıntısı

My Second Model (Hot Dog Hat (UGC concept):

unknown

My Third Model (Piggy Bank Hat (UGC concept):

Ekran Alıntısı

My Fifth Model (Island Teleport area for my Tycoon game):

unknown

and Other models:

unknown

unknown

These are models I made this week

First Model for comission (Hallow Bow):

Second Model for comission (Night Strider Bow):

c4bd0ac79c16cdfe366b192cd995a5a7d496203a_2_320x500

Third Model for comission (another Bow):

Fourth Model for comission (a Pistol):
EjHK9rlXcAENPuK

Fifth Model for comission (Revolver):

unknown

my Latest Model for comission (Semi Auto Rifle):

v2.0(Hallow Semi Rifle)

Please comment a feedback

If you have any questions you can ask me on discord.

Discord:
FireAtacck#7601

My Portfolio : Here!!

31 Likes

Wow this is your first week of modeling? They are extremely nice for your first week, way beyond what I am able to do.

6 Likes

The first few models aren’t bad. The guns, however, look a bit a flat. Literally. The sides of the M4 and 1911 have little to no depth and it looks to me like you could replicate something similar with CSG. You also have some obvious shading issues on the M4, especially near the trigger guard where I suspect a boolean was used.

5 Likes

Thanks for feedback! it was my first rifle,pistol so im sorry for that but i’m working on improving myself.
I love your 3d models,textures. You are very good at modeling maybe i can learn something from you :smiley:

3 Likes

Those. Are. Amazing. I LOVE YOUR STYLE SO MUCHHHH! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m a 3d modeler to i have much more experience but my first week sucked! i couldent make even a simple axe. considering this is your first week your doing great! love you models

Wow really nice. I have been modeling for 2 years and some of my models look like that lol keep going you have alot of talent.

1 Like

The metal parts of the M4 (that are not the handguard or barrel) are too thick, and i have to ask, is the blocky style intentional?

1 Like