My game is backdoored and I can't find the backdoor

I mean, if I had edit perms to look-over the whole game entirely, sure.

However, try too look for:

local a,b,c types
rosync
require
getfenv
loadstring
and a bunch of random generated stuff

I don’t like to repeat just read what I said before “We already checked these words and we cannot find the module id of the backdoor which is really weird and they used a “private method” to hide the backdoor and that’s it is very well hidden.”

Well, you can’t really do anything then. And there’s no way I’d be added onto the group to get edit perms too look over the whole entire game for a backdoor.

did you add any free models? All it takes is some clever usage of require or getfenv or something like that

Apologies for the late response,

It was buried very deep in one of the scripts, masked as a require (so you assumed it was needed for something regarding the script) considering there we’re hundreds requires in the game.

Look up the plugin gameguard in the toolbox, it could help find it.
Gameguard checks all scripts, and plugins.
GameGuard Anti Virus V2 [ALPHA] - Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

1 Like

What’s a backdoor? Sorry if it’s a dumb question.

Something that allows people to get into your game and potentially trigger exploits, or just destroy the game itself. It can also cause lag to the game, or the player.
Users can get onto the server with this, meaning the game server can be harmed.

This topic is solved, for those still replying.

1 Like

It doesn’t show the module id only require( of the vehicles, gun system etc but no the backdoor (module)

We already checked these words and we cannot find the module id of the backdoor which is really weird and they used a “private method” to hide the backdoor and that’s it is very well hidden.

I know that their whitelist is probaly http based but a bunch of our core scripts rely on http service and the backdoor let them do what they want to the game

@naticsi_rb1x wasnt expecting you to be on here long time no talk

^ just if you want to get rid of backdoors you can follow this (Number 7)

1 Like