My game keeps kicking me out

Currently, my game keeps kicking me out every 5 minutes and then the whole server will just break. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

ad6ff17ad469daba4b12dfea5e9ad536|690x360

3 Likes

Maybe you used free-models that were bad and installed some bad code on your game? I don’t really know.

1 Like

How can you find viruses in scripts?

1 Like

Check for scripts that are doing sus things by pressing Ctrl Shift F to search all scripts in the game (have a script open). Im not too sure on what exactly to search for, but check all scripts to see if anything sus is going on

1 Like

Okay thank you for the support.

2 Likes

But wait, However I can’t find anything that could have an infection. So how could I also find other viruses in the game?

1 Like

well, anything that looks weird and doesn’t seem to add functionality to your game is probably something bad.

1 Like

Okay thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

I still don’t see anything that looks fishy. How can I identify a certain bug?

1 Like

it could be Roblox, or free models. I suggest looking for fire and scripts in the model! maybe don’t use free models, because people can get into the game you made. and you can get banned if they do something that is breaking Roblox Tos. also it could be a hidden code in the model that you can’t see.

1 Like

Maybe check normal scripts that might have virus inserter of some sort and sometimes it can be normal scripts that are disguised as being normal but really aren’t

1 Like

What can I not see in the script?

1 Like

Thank you for the helpful suggestion!

2 Likes

There is probably a free model infected with a script that will kick you/anyone upon joining. I would ctrl + shift + f for “:Kick()” or “:Kick” to see if there is a script calling the kick function where you don’t want it to.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I found nothing that says kick!

1 Like

did you type script in the explorer, and see if you can find any scripts?

1 Like

Yes I looked inside the scripts but it said nothing about there being a virus.

1 Like

Sure in a minute I’m testing the game.

1 Like

Oh by the way, It’s a massive map!

https://www.roblox.com/games/4347785842/Highway-Driving-Brookville-Robloxia?refPageId=1452b0ad-991b-4832-bc20-52cfd2f67afc

1 Like