My Low-Poly Building History

About Me

I’m a Roblox developer, I primarily build. Though, I can animate, design clothing and make GFX. This topic is only about my Low-Poly building, though.
Started Low-Poly 29.07.19

Build #1 Barbies dream lowpoly

This was a speed build, and it took about 10 minutes.

Build #2 Basic Car

I spent a good amount of time on it. About 40 minutes in total.

Build #3 The Bank

This is my best one yet. At least, I think. I spent about 10 minutes making this.

Build #4 The Cafe

Build #5 RandomBuild

I feel that this product is horrible.

To stay updated, just press the bookmark. Anytime i create a low-poly build I’ll put it in here.
:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I helped with the suggestions for 2 and 3. :smiley:

1 Like

Once I was about to send you the link in chat, you posted here. And thanks, for the suggestions! I’ll keep on working on this!

I look forwards to seeing the outcome @SchwarzWalde

It’s unbelievable you just started building low poly for a few days, it’s looks amazing for beginner!
I’m afraid that you have to work on you building skills more since I’m pretty sure no one want to hire a builder that started building for over a few days and have no experiences at all.
Keep building!

I’ve been building for a while, But I started Low-Poly Building today Don’t get it confused

Then why don’t you showcase your other works? You’re looking for a people to hire you with showing them builds that you’ve built for a few days and also rushed.

I’m not trying to get hired. This is simply just to show my journey of Low-Poly building. Kinda bugs me when people don’t read it correctly.

Seems pretty good, especially for a beginner in low-poly. My tips are just be more creative and cartoonish with your work. Put more crazy and unexpected slants in the builds you have. In low-poly, your imagination and creativity is one of the biggest factors in creating a good build.

To add onto Hen_altaccount, the buildings look too flat, maybe add some more detail.

Seems pretty good, especially for a beginner in low-poly. My tips are just be more creative and cartoonish with your work. Put more crazy and unexpected slants in the builds you have. In low-poly, your imagination and creativity is one of the biggest factors in creating a good build.

2 Likes

for #5 was that two separate builds? if so that blue one looks amazing

Edit: nvm saw the watermark, didn’t know it was a reference.

The blue one was his reference image.