My New Prison Game

9.5/10, as other people said the lighting is really good

1 Like

It would be 10 if dark backgrounds were removed,
Would you agree with me I guess lol

2 Likes

Those prison looks really nice and high-detailed! You did an amazing job on making those prison! :+1:

2 Likes

Is this for jailbreak? It looks just like if Jailbreak had a jail revamp.

Good point but unfortunately it is not like that, it did not have remodeling
This is my own jail, and I donā€™t do it for jailbreak
by the way :wink:

2 Likes

May I please know what the game is called it just looks so amazing i love the detail I love all the detail.

Unfortunately I still do not have a name for this wonderful creation since Ʊs start creating yesterday and there are many things missing, such as the city etc, today the prison ends, there is still no release date

1 Like

I really like the nighttime lighting. (although that may be because I like night time in general)

2 Likes

You just started yesterday how did you get so much done?

Just not really feeling it, it looks great but it just looks like another Jailbreak styled game.

1 Like

If you told me this was a jailbreak update i would 100% belive you. This looks super similiar. The map layout has an uncanny similarity to jailbreaks map.

2 Likes

Well answering your question, there is something called experience, inspiration but above all imagination of what you are going to build.

:wink:

2 Likes

That is only the prison, and its colors, not the design, wait to see a little of the city tomorrow
(Maybe)

2 Likes

I will not deny it, I am a big fan of Jailbreak but analyzing your comment
A few important points:
Jailbreak have kitchen utensils?
R = No
Do you have soccer goals?
R = No
Do you have refrigerators in the back of the kitchen?
R = No
Me and Jailbreak we have the same campus?
R = No
Or do you have mostly Palmeras in your prison?
R = Much less

(BTW Crazy city has nothing to do with it)
You have to check very well those little details out there

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats really nice creation, but ican see its really much inspired by jailbreak style

1 Like

I agree with you 100% if they added her from her prison to this without hesitation

1 Like

I didnā€™t ask for extra details, I already told you why Iā€™m not feeling it

1 Like

Yes I know, but Well as you say then, I already gave my details and aspects about this prison

I donā€™t really see the problem of it looking very ā€œRobloxā€ā€¦ Everyone is pushing the engineā€™s limits and building crazy stuff to test how realistic we could push it but, in the process, I think weā€™re losing what we could do with Robloxā€™s base construction and essence is.

Noneless, keep up the great work, man. Iā€™m interested to see what could compete against Prision Break and, maybe, Mad City

2 Likes

I like the jailer style and especially the little details,
And the vibe of a Jailbreak sequel but this game will go a long way if updated enough

3 Likes