My New Prison Game

LOVING the Jailbreak Vibe - can’t wait bro

3 Likes

Message to new ones who see my topic:

Maybe you will say, interesting it looks like Jailbreak, and if you have any reason, however, I am not doing it to copy Jailbreak, let that be clear
Revive the Police and Thieves Jailer genre and if it is one day to be able to compete for now, this map will be constantly updating, since it began to be created yesterday, with unique exhausts and more
Thanks for understanding

• murjarquitecto. :roblox:
1 Like

The map looks great, however all of this being built in one day sounds pretty sus. I doubt even a professional could get this done in such a short length of time, unless there was a pretty big team behind it. But I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I’m just slow at building.

1 Like

Bro you need to stop flexing your legendary building skills. You’re making me jealous! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha ok, but what do you mean? I’m confused sorry

1 Like

I saying that you’re building so so good, I’m getting jealous. :sweat_smile:

Ok don’t worry
Thanks for clarifying and I’m glad you like it

2 Likes

He working with me on my project and trust me he did he an incredible builder and we have been working all week except Sunday which is the day he was building this jail

3 Likes

This looks like jailbreak. Is there any way to build like this? It looks quite nice.

Well, Are you saying if there is a way to build like this? but you are seeing it for yourself
xD

Well, I’m saying that, is there a certain way to build in this style?

Yes, of course there are ways to build like this
also if you play a bit with proper lighting I hope this helps
My way is with blocks only

1 Like

By blocks you mean parts, right?

Yes, only with blocks but with style and analyzing the structure

1 Like

the build looks great! but the lighting feels like it belongs in a horror game though.

You’re right, but as I mentioned it was going to correct the dark parts and it was done

oh. sorry about that. i didnt see that at first so i went and replied.

Don’t worry it’s ok. :wink: Thanks for that

1 Like

Very nice. My only thoughts is that it looks like Jailbreak but other than that the map looks pretty good!

You’re right, maybe it only looks alike in the style of my prison
But the city will be very different and it is doing

2 Likes