My newest project

Here’s what I’ve been working on for the past couple days. Started awhile ago but just began working on it again. This was also my first attempt at making a train so I’m happy with the outcome. Try it out to get the full effect. Any suggestions are welcome.

Link: Project - Roblox

116 Likes

Ahh :open_mouth:
Soo amazing.

Look close at the details of the train.
The light and the rails and the whole build.

:+1:
No other words

12 Likes

This looks really nice, everything looks nice and polished, and when I mean everything
I mean it literally

7 Likes

yoooooooo dude you are seriously giving me vibes this is awesome, make this a showcase and you might just win a bloxy :star_struck:

10 Likes

Maybe make terrain on the outside add rails going around and villages it passes and stuff

3 Likes

Wow, this is stunning. Did you make this with only roblox parts? Anyway great job and keep up the great work!

6 Likes

This is incredibly amazing and satisfying to see. I’m amazed of the details and the textures that you’ve applied to it, it just fits in perfectly. Keep up the stunning work!

3 Likes

This looks amazing, especially the details.

1 Like

WOW :open_mouth: it’s amazing the amount of detail is wonderful and the lighting works so well, keep up the good work and your game will go far :slight_smile:

1 Like

This place is really gorgeous, I can’t really think of many critiques to possibly make because it’s so well-made. The lighting and the construction of the station are excellent.I could suggest making the carriages a bit thinner, they look slightly clunky behind the locomotive.

1 Like

It’s beautiful, I have looked at this for 5 hours now

2 Likes

This is amazing, the lighting, the building and modeling, everything about this is just breathtaking. It would be nice to see the same project but with different times of day. But in all, this is great! Good luck.

1 Like

Yup only on roblox. I’m too lazy to learn any other 3D modeling

1 Like

Yea that’s probably the one thing I’m not sure on yet.

1 Like

Nice, particularly like the arches. :+1:

1 Like

Holy s- this is amazing! I mean, this would be a dream to build for me! (I’m new), but all of my words are put in this.

:+1:

1 Like

My first impression (besides the fact that this is beautifully detailed) was that the color scheme seemed bland. It’s mostly just black and white, which makes it more difficult for the build to guide my eyes.

Also, why would you dare taint your masterpiece with a bland, smooth-plastic-y spawn square? Make it transparent, please!

Other than that, though, you done did good. Nice work. :+1:

1 Like

Woah, that looks awesome! I wish I knew how to make good meshes lol.

1 Like

How did you make the arches on roblox tho?

1 Like

Looks great and all especially considering you were able to pull that off with only roblox parts, the only problem is that if you are looking to incorporate that into a game the part count is just way too high, it will get pretty unbearable on low end PCs just to render your build on a graphics quality of 1 so I recommend you either start unioning a lot of similar parts together or do it in blender and import it as meshes. Either way, it still looks good and you did a nice job.

1 Like