My newest project

I went for a more realistic and noir theme to give it a classic train station feel. Also the spawn is only temporary. I still have a bit of work to do. Let me know what other colors would be nice.

1 Like

Just using some circles and unions

This is more of a showcase rather than an actual game. Its definitely not very friendly on low end computers. The problem with unions is that it causes glitches in studio where parts will move like .001 of a stud and creates these weird lines between parts so i use unions sparingly.

You are my new god. Absolutely stunning, it must’ve taken hours on top of those days.

3 Likes

Indeed it did. But it was fun so its been worth it so far

I’m glad I could meet someone who’s also not very blender adequate who still puts a bunch of detail into their builds!

2 Likes

Glad you like it. If you have any questions starting out Id be more than happy to help out

For whatever reason, I couldn’t get into blender that much. I get more enjoyment doing every little part on studio

I like the detail you put into this. Good work.

2 Likes

looks amazing, maybe add some terrain outside with some hills

1 Like

this really shows how far roblox has gone! THAT LOOKS AMAZING!

1 Like

Thats the plan. I have a ton of work to do still

1 Like

REALLY good and realistic. Great job with the details.

1 Like

Wow. That is amazing! It looks very realistic. You did a very great job with all the details. It looks even more better when you put on max graphics.

1 Like

haha if only. Might still be a little far from that

Truly perfect lighting, it compliments the detail so damn well. Amazing job pal, it’s awesome.

Thanks I appreciate it. Im gonna see what I can do at night.

This is by-far the coolest build I have seen, keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

Heres a pic of what it looks like at night

5 Likes

Amazing… Wow. I can’t build a square shelf right I keep messing up.

2 Likes