My place has all of a sudden restricted access

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    i want to have my game unrestricted
  2. What is the issue?

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

so im using teleportation service to teleport to my main game which has been publish and third party teleports are on, and i set up age restriction but for some reason even tho my alt account is 13+ or any one who plays they cant get teleported to the main game. And there is no reason for my game to be banned as in the age restriction i have added repeated violence and blood

Did you add a blood setting to your game?

Sorry to break the news but this may mean that your game was actually banned:

If your game hasn’t been banned its likely under review or currently being investigated by roblox to determine whether the game is allowed to be on the website or not. I would probably just wait a few days. Or check your inbox possibly if roblox has messaged you anything. If the issue persists I’d say file a bug report.

By the way I suggest moving changing the category to #help-and-feedback:scripting-support before it gets taken down by staff. Just incase.

1 Like

Indeed I did, so idk what happened man

Things is it’s not really a scripting issue

Looks like roblox incorrectly flagged my game as they said, i messaged them and they unflagged the game as well as remove the warning from my account

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.