My popular plugin disappeared from the plugins page and toolbox after changing price

Hello! First of all sorry for posting in this category, for some reason I can not post in #bug-reports:website-bugs

So I have a popular plugin which was on the first page of the toolbox as well as on the creator marketplace. So just a few minutes ago I have changed the price of the plugin and suddenly it has disappeared.

Even if I search for it:

This is especially weird because my other popular plugin has got it’s price changed as well and as you can see, it did not disappear.

If someone could look into this I would really appreciate that. Also please let me know if there is a better place to report bugs like this one!

Have a great day!

1 Like

The thing is that when you update your plugin, it is sent for automated verification. It looks like this time your plugin was unable to pass this verification, which is why it disappeared from the search. I came across this problem and the solution was to optimize the code.

I have no idea what could be the problem honestly. Last time I updated it was on December 5, 2023 and it passed every check, now literally the only thing I have changed is the UI (colors, sizes, positions, tweening styles), optimized the code a bit and nothing else.

To answer your question: Yes, any changes can trigger this check to displace your model. To be honest, this check is annoying because you literally have to guess at what point the code will seem adequate to it.

Also, for more information, I advise you to visit this page.

1 Like

Well:

• I do not use setfenv/getfenv,
  • I do not have an obfuscated code
  • I only use require to load module scripts inside the plugin, not using assetids!

Thank you so much for trying to help me out! I wish a Roblox employee will see this post.

Also if that’s the case, I do not understand why we can’t see the reason it did not pass the verification.

1 Like

Hmm… I’m really Hungary about the category, I would recommend contacting @Bug-Support for reporting the bug

Not sure what moderation powers I have but the second I replied, It got taken down