My quest to become UGC approved

Edit 2: I finally made it in!!! Now I’m spending a lot of time getting my models ready for UGC… but also still making some new things, so figured I’d keep posting here with them. (( You can see the items I’ve released so far here - Catalog - Roblox ))

Any feedback on how it’s goin?

((I made it in!!!)

304 Likes

These are all so silly and crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I think these would work perfectly with the UGC. These are very creative and I would have to say that these would fit in so well.

46 Likes

They look amazing but a bit creepy, the rock one is fine but the ice cream hurts me.

34 Likes

I feel you man, It looks just like my sleep paralysis demon.

21 Likes

These are amazing and would definitely fit in with the current line of silly/crazy UGC creations.

Hope you get the chance to upload 'em one day! :wink: :+1:

10 Likes

They are amazing. I hope they will be in the catalog in the future.

6 Likes

I figured I’d make this thread just a progress as I keep making things to try and become part of the UGC.

Today I did the 3 set of the chef (I was planning a couple more things for it, but ran out of time!)

18 Likes

A new one for today… so much food things…

I also want to make a banana goblin… with like a banana nose… I just keep thinking about it :expressionless:

21 Likes

Wow :scream: I hope you become an UGC creator

4 Likes

Two for today… back to bunnies :smiley:

17 Likes

Did another animal hood today :slight_smile: Went more down plush direction this time.

22 Likes

Wow! You should totally be in the UGC program, you’re also good! These are so fun and unique and awesome! I would totally buy the cake items :grin:

5 Likes

These seem a little too realistic for something I’d see in most UGC hats. I don’t check the catalog that often but I do know most of the hats don’t have as much texture.

2 Likes

I dont think ill be able to go to sleep after looking at this

41 Likes

The limit is just 256 pixel textures, and 1200 verts, so if you can work within those confines you can do anythin :slight_smile:

I just think a lot of the creators use more flat texturing instead of messing too much with trying to maximize UV space.

3 Likes

The textures don’t work that well. They look oddly lighted and just don’t feel right. I recommend to not use realistic type textures.

(here is what I mean)
looks more like mashed potatoes

The textures here look painted on sloppily and don’t look like what they should look like.
The textures look like they were photos take in poor lighting.

I would try a different theme, I know you were trying to go for realism, but it doesn’t look too realistic.

Also maybe make the band a rope texture?

The rock one and animal hoodies look really good though!

8 Likes

They all look great, better textures than current UGC items!
(The ice cream looks a bit demented, though…)

4 Likes

I agree…He looks like hes just…In your closet…

5 Likes

Some more hood variations… I figured the arms / legs that the bear had was too niche. But I kept the tails to make the backs more interesting.

10 Likes

Uh, you do realise Rock and Pancakes are so much more creepy than the Ice Cream right?

5 Likes