My quest to become UGC approved

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it! Can’t wait to see your creations on the catalog.

4 Likes

Congrats! Your stuff looks really impressive! Well deserved to get in ^^ Hope to see your stuff on the catalog soon!

I really want that wolf head >.<

3 Likes

I’m happy you’re finally accepted in the UGC program! Sorry if this comment is a bit late. I just saw some of your first creations you’ve uploaded on the catalog.

I know you’ll create amazing things, it’s astonishing how you weren’t accepted sooner. You should be very proud of yourself, as you deserve all of this support.

At the end, I wish you great success and luck in the future! :grin:

3 Likes

I didn’t notice you posted your first UGC Creations, when I saw the message above I went and looked at them, updating my avatar right now aha. I’m not a bit creepy… Cat boy freak :laughing:

4 Likes

These are all spectacular! Honestly, I have no feedback. These are perfect! You’d make a great UGC creator!

3 Likes

Great news for you then, because now you can buy their current selection of accessories! :smile:

https://www.roblox.com/catalog?Category=13&CreatorName=Headpets&SortType=3

2 Likes

Ohh I didn’t think anyone would notice! Yup, I finally got through all the steps and got my first set up last night. I was so surprised they actually approved the mount and pony centaur!!

(( Catalog - Roblox ))

Good thing I made so many before… it will give me a little room to get up to speed and try to keep up with the 5 a week :octopus:

10 Likes

Congratulations :clap:, I’ve been watching this post since your 5th post, I’m glad they finally accepted you.

6 Likes

Hey! @Headpets you got a video about you by Sharkblox! Roblox UGC IS CURSED... - YouTube 4 minutes in. 5 minutes in.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! He even covered 2 of the first uploads!!

Now I’m back to making more models. Tonight I just had to make this pretty boy

19 Likes

You’re an absolute Chad if you wear this. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ooh…

This inspired me to maybe add BigNose and BigLips to my to-3d-model list.

Edit: I don’t know why, but I think you should name that guy Eugene.

1 Like

its great u made it into UGC. I would like to get in too but I don’t post my work.

1 Like

All of these are superb

3 Likes

Kaden Fumblebottom has done a video on the item too.

2 Likes

Just say the scariest ad of my life!
ScaryAd

6 Likes

Congrats, you finally uploaded one of the first few UGC concepts you’ve originally posted! I can’t wait to see you upload the rest of those hats soon, all of your designs look incredible.

You’ve also received a lot of positive feedback from players both on DevForums and Roblox! :star2:

Please don’t overwork yourself, you’re an amazing creator! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Here are a couple more recent ones I made.

The sonic one actually might have a chance to make it into roblox :expressionless: Haha. I’m pursuing all the behind the scenes things to try and see if I can make it happen.

I also had to try and take a stab and making elf ears. Though still adjusting things.

11 Likes

Wow, I did not expect the Sonic one! Haha. While it is is very cute, I’m not sure if SEGA allows selling their IP in any way? I’d probably check up on their policies for that kind of thing, but I would most certainly buy it if it got accepted!

As for the ears, splendid work as usual. Gives off a mythical forest elf type of vibe. :smile:

F in the chat for Pancake Face and Chad though… :pensive: Hope they get another chance someday!

1 Like

Wow amazing you’re always just amazing! I don’t think the sonic will be allowed…

2 Likes