My quest to become UGC approved

Nope :frowning: Not yet. Hopefully maybe I make it in this next time when they open it again.

I like these UGC items! Although I don’t like the realistic ones, and I think they would be too creepy for UGC. Like sometimes I wonder why they even accepted this lol :

Png

3 Likes

Wow this looks awesome, i’d buy this if it’s under 400 robux

2 Likes

I figured I’d share my process images, since I had to make them for applying to the UGC again.

Hope I get in this time!! Then I can make a lot more things :smiley:

9 Likes

They’ve re-opened the UGC Catalog application process.

You should really try applying again, your creations are incredible, I would definitely buy them in the future if you get accepted!

4 Likes

Thanks! Hopefully I can get in this time :smiley:

3 Likes

Hope you get into the UGC program! Goodluck!

2 Likes

Yea I think these are cool, but are not appropriate for roblox tho, as roblox’s target audience is young people

1 Like

What the hell…

I love this so much.

I do have a few questions though,

1. Why
  2. Why
  3. How long did it take you to make all of these? It’s honestly incredible.
3 Likes

Holy pancakes… I just got accepted :smiley:

Haha I had given up hope! But then wam bam, surprise! Guess I gotta get them all ready for submitting soon!!

20 Likes

Looks creepy to me but hey that’s some pretty cool stuff there! great talent

1 Like

I am ready to buy as many robux as I can to get ready for these… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Are you taking ideas for UGC creations, as well?

Just asking because I have a few I’d like to share.

1 Like

Congratulations! Can’t wait to see some your items on the market :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, I always like ideas :smiley:

1 Like

How about a donut with really droopy frosting around your head that covers your eyes.

I dub it… The “Donut Blindfold”

Maybe a monocle that has a lot of extensions, like a portable telescope-monocle?

I dub it… The “See the Moon-ocle”
That’s all I’ve got for now, I guess :smile:

Edit: I’ve got another one. I dub it… “Dragoooooooooon”

A dragon head (placed on the player’s head) that extends out far backwards and ends off with some sort of tail. Could also have a horn going forwards to extend the ‘big dragon’ gimmick. Maybe it could be a snake but instead of it extending backwards it droops downwards because… Snakes can’t fly. Also could be instead of a head it could be opening it’s mouth and inside of the mouth is the player’s head.

What a mess of a rant… :laughing:

3 Likes

Bighead but it’s actually cake :cake:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see your creations in the catalog!! :grin:

4 Likes

Congratulations!! I’ve been following this thread for quite a while and I’ve been hoping that you’d get accepted! It took a while, but it was definitely worth the wait. :smile:

5 Likes

Omg that’s amazing! can’t wait to see what you bring into the catalog (I’m probably gonna spend over 1k robux on stuff like this cuz its amazing)

4 Likes