My quest to become UGC approved

Wow! these items look stunning, amazing details. you definitely have my support.

1 Like

Most of them look really good but some of them are really creepy. Pretty sure half of it won’t be accepted because remember, roblox is targeted towards children. Also some look WAY to realistic to be on roblox. Overall I think you should be part of UGC if you made these all by yourself.

1 Like

Todays is bunny head. I think I’ll do a cat and wolf next?

5 Likes

I missed yesterday… so here are 4 heads for today :smiley:

6 Likes

All of these are so unique and creative. Really amazing. You would definitely be a great fit in the UGC program! :heart:

1 Like

Nice work! Loving them all! :smiley::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

A couple hats for today :smiley:

8 Likes

Bottom helmet looks sick, would buy that.

2 Likes

I Love all of the concepts, I’m trying to get into the UGC program as well, hope we both get in :grin:

1 Like

The concepts are all gorgeous, really. I have to argue that they are better than most UGC products already on the market. I particularly like the black and white masquerade mask. The propeller jetpack is also a really great idea.

1 Like

The only problem with all these UGC concepts is that they may scare children (they are the base of Roblox). I agree with @AnubisNoir that these UGCs are definitely better looking than most UGCs in Roblox, but many of them may not get approved since they look scary to kids.

2 Likes

But then again these exists:

3 Likes

Lots of things can scare kids though… like popular roblox games are where spiders or bananas hunt you down and trap you and kill you and things.

That spider games is superrrr creepy, a camp / cabin where a giant spider hunts you is way further than just weird faces I think.

1 Like

I’m still so utterly confused on why you aren’t in the UGC program, your concepts are truly amazing, I like them better than the current ones, these ones are unique and just beautiful in every single way, you have magnificent talent, I would for sure be buying your UGC items.

Hope you get into UGC.

7 Likes

Ooooh! These are awesome! I can’t pick out which one I like more! Great work! :heart_eyes::grinning:

2 Likes

These are amazing! The fact that you aren’t in the UGC program yet as TheRealGamingZone said is astonishing. Your stuff is awesome and your concepts are really neat! I wish you the best of luck on your quest!

1 Like

Lol, I agree with you on those spider games. Maybe if you get accepted in UGC you should make realistic ‘food costumes’. I’ll bet younger people would buy that since I was once interested in that kind of stuff lol.

1 Like

Yea… Felipe doesn’t seems super kid friendly either :joy:

2 Likes

In effort to make less scary things… today I made a fun clown that likes fun :slight_smile:

12 Likes

You’ve got to be joking lol :joy:

5 Likes