My Rig For A StarterCharacter Not Working/Not Doing What's intended

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    what i want is to have my StarterCharacter rig i made work.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    ok, so basically i have everything i should need in order to have it as a StarterCharacter and it should work, but it doesnt in a way.
    Heres the properties of the rig for the StarterCharacter.
    Photo 1
    here is the model’s picture of the model.

The Model is rigged, and so i go into the game with it in StarterCharacter and I see this.
    robloxapp 20220416 1425532 - YouTube
    if you cant see that, i have a photo with a close up to it.

also, if you saw, the camera wasnt in sync with the rig, and i have no idea why, anyone out there, please help.

what i want is to make it so the rig is moveable, and i can walk around with it, without it falling on the ground and my camera is not on it.

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub? i did, but none were related to my matter.

also sorry lol, the quality on the video is horrible sorry!

1 Like

can you show what’s happening in the output?

sorry for the late reply, here

well i don’t really know much about rigging but looking at the output it looks like you need to name your joints correctly

I renamed the joints to what it should be, the output was fixed, but the startercharacter still wont work

i just did some testing with a rig i made a year ago and it looks like you need to rename your parts correctly (not sure if you did that already)

did that, im figuring its the humanoidrootpart