My Roblox is Bugged for over 3 Months Now

Hello Robloxians,

I need help. A LOT OF HELP. My Roblox has not been working for the past 3 months, as it should’ve. I keep on getting this error:

Eventually, I found a workaround, which is linked here:

Now this worked for about 3 months. Until today, when this started happening:

Currently, I am unable to access or play any games on Roblox. This is a huge problem.

Also moderators, before taking this post down… Don’t. I really need help with this and bug support does absolute crap at doing anything.

Please help me ASAP,
OceanTubez

1 Like

Move the post to #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support and it wont get taken down.

I will see if I can find any solution.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know… PLEASE HELP.

Hello OceanTubez,

It turns out you are bound to channel ZLive3 , which is not a production channel. I have forcefully reset you to production. Please close all browser tabs, or even better, to be 100% sure, restart your computer and try starting Roblox again.

1 Like

Okay, will do! :+1:

Thanks for responding fast, really helped!

EDIT: IT WORKS!!! Thank you, @Bitdancer

Also, do you know why this happened?

2 Likes

We observe this behavior when users switch channels manually. At some point, they get stuck, and even switching back to production, as in your case, doesn’t effectively initiate a switch anymore. Although switching channels is quite widespread in the more “curious” community of Roblox users, we do discourage it, as this functionality is not intended for public use.

How did I switch channels?! I don’t remember doing that.

Like the sequence you posted in your OP

But I used this workaround after I started getting the error… That’s the reason I used the workaround

We assign users to different channels from time to time. It’s quite possible that you were accidentally assigned to ZLive3 and after you manually correcting the channel multiple times, you became permanently stuck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.