My Stone Age themed Tycoon

Hello everyone!

Recently, I have finished building this tycoon (It’s not scripted yet).
I would like to know what you think about it. Rate it x/10.

Here’s some photos:

In this tycoon you can spawn clones (cavemen). ^This is where they spawn.

Thank you for reading, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

32 Likes

It’s a lot of the same color. I would suggest changing the material around a bit, and making the colors different. To much of the brown and slate.

3 Likes

This is really cool! I really like how you stick to a color scheme and theme! Very consistent and overall really nice build!

3 Likes

I always felt that I needed to change the range of materials I’ve used, but I couldn’t because I had to stick to what materials there were in The Stone Age. That’s why I only used wood and stone.

Grass existed too in the stone age :stuck_out_tongue:
As did wood

3 Likes

Hello!

The darkness of the caves where the cavemen spawn look different. Fix them so they look the same.

Let me know if this helps!

Wow this is so awesome!

I love the detailing very much and I understand that there is a lack of option of materials and colors because there aren’t many option but still you nailed it!

Good luck with this project :slight_smile:

also I rate it 9.8/10

I love how this stone age theme implements modern technology!

1 Like

They are the same group of parts. The lightning makes it look different though.

1 Like

Very nice consistency in material, but I feel like with your skill in building you could create a much cooler game than a classic “step on button” tycoon

2 Likes

They dont need to be the same. Nature never makes two thing the same. I think they look great as different. It gives them some character.

1 Like

It looks extremely good and detailed. Good job!

I rate it a 9/10, since its just a bit to gray.

I love the colour theme you’ve decided to stick too. You know i’ve seen stone aged things before and for some reason the materials were like wood,steel, etc.

So in all honesty it looks really good 9/10

This is really nice. I don’t think I’ve seen a tycoon game this detailed on Roblox before.

I would give it a solid 9/10.

How long did this take you? I feel like EndorsedModel may be proud.

This is a nice 9/10 but I am a little bit concerned about the part count. If you duplicate a lot of these on one game, it would probably get a little laggy. I love the building design, though :wink:

11.9998492929199197748/10
amazing architecture overall, maintains a fair consistent stone age style; wouldve given it a 12 had it been more practical, but the work done on it is outstanding regardless

In my opinion, the civilisation that built that looks much to advanced to be “stone age”. Looks Aztec to be honest. Though it looks incredibly detailed.

9/10.

Looks really great! The only thing I’ll say is that the dropper on the 8th picture looks quite plain with just lines on it. But other than that I’ll say it looks really good! I rate it 9/10 :slightly_smiling_face:

It took me around 1 week because 80% if the time i spent in studio was flying around and thinking of a good design for the next dropper.