My Two Most Popular Games Were Just Forced to Private

I hate to post this thread in a section of this forum that it doesn’t belong, but I couldn’t find out where to post this as I have limited access to each section. I also hate to use the ROBLOXCRITICAL tag on my post mere weeks after I first began using the DevForum. However, this is critical.

My two most popular games, Doomspire Brickbattle and The Really Easy Obby, each boasting over a hundred million visits, were just forced to private by what I believe (and I have evidence to prove this) were bots. Here is the timeline of events, in CST:

• At 11:49 PM and 11:58 PM the users 89g4RPremium15 and 16r10sPremium44, both GUESTS to the group (not even group members) did this:

. Although it says “activated place”, I saw the games were set to private anyway. Guests shouldn’t be able to configure assets anyway. You can check the audit log for yourself to see the entire history by joining the group containing the game forced to private, as you’ll instantly be granted access to see it: Temple of Brickbattle - Roblox . I have reason to believe they are bots because their statuses both mention a bot that after a brief google search appears to be a follower botting program: image

• At 11:57 PM I received this message: image and immediately took action to re-public my games. No other steps were taken to revert the games to their previous state, such as changing names or reverting place versions (as none of these appeared to be affected).

• At 12:11 and 12:13 AM I had to re-public my game Doomspire Brickbattle again, as between the first time and the 12:11 time that I reopened it, it had been shut down again:

• At 12:13 AM I copylocked both of these two games (The Really Easy Obby and Doomspire Brickbattle) as a safeguard. I don’t know if this would help, but I did it anyway.

• Around 12:30 AM I sent this e-mail to ROBLOX:

. The red box contains personal information, so that’s why I blotted it out.

• While writing this forum post I received this message:

, as you can see the message was sent at 12:42 AM.

• While writing this forum post I also noticed that the link to my game Doomspire Brickbattle suddenly began redirecting to a 400 error page, but I checked again while trying to retrieve evidence of this and it went to the correct game page Doomspire Brickbattle - Roblox

I need some urgent assurance of what’s going on and if this is happening to others. PLEASE HELP.

6 Likes

Sorry if there are some spelling, grammatical, and/or formatting errors. I wrote this up in a hurry as I’m really worried about the ramifications this could have.

Roblox Critical messages are reserved for bugs that break EVERYONE’s experience. Such as studio completely defunct, the website being down, or games having memory loss. I don’t know that anyone besides you is experiencing this, so I suggest removing the Roblox Critical title until you can confirm that this is a widespread issue.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll do that then. I just figured that a possible site breach might qualify as such.

Also, this is not the correct subforum, please move this thread to #bulletin-board, as that’s where new members who have bug reports post their report threads, and get a pending approval.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

Engineers have released an update that should hopefully fix the remaining issues. If you see anything out of the ordinary again please let us know.

5 Likes