myCenter | Version 5 | The Future of Application Centers | Free | Quiz Mode | Discord & Roblox Integration for Automation

myCenter has released yet another feature. You can now apply on our website instead of on Discord, or in a Roblox game! You can assign your center a subdomain and from there you can apply for your center [or share the URL to apply for your center]

Wouldn’t it be against Roblox Guidelines to redirect users to an off-site link?

2 Likes

No, nowhere on Roblox are we telling people to go to these sites. This is mainly for our Discord community to allow users to apply online without having to go to a Roblox game. We do not show the myCenter URL in our games.

2 Likes

Oh, okay! This update will turn out very good. The website looks more clear than in-game.

3 Likes

Hi! I have been trying to create a Roblox not, but it’s not creating. How can I fix this, if I can at all?

1 Like

Roblox bot? It can take up to two weeks.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve had to click configure multiple times over the last 4 weeks.

1 Like

Our bots are messaging again! You can now set message templates for your centers to send automatically based on application events. This feature took a lot of work behind the scenes. [mainly due to email and stuff]

Not only that, but we hit the one million mark on our application responses. More coming soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yet another feature is now out! Automated Grammar checking within applications, hover over underlined red text blocks to see what the issue is. https://gyazo.com/a94134902d9a60872ec89eced80ea950

How does this handle dialects (e.g. british/american english)? How does this handle context; is it AI or just… chance? How highly have you tested this? Does it work with other languages?

And, just a minor peev: This isn’t checking for grammar (that’s the syntactic structure), it’s checking for that, and spelling, and punctuation. I hate cafe groups.

1 Like

It’s using AI, I can confirm that.

How does this AI work? Is it open source?

What about my other questions; how does it handle dialects, non-english languages, etc.

1 Like

We’re using Grammarly at the time the application is sent and we are logging the issues affiliated with text responses

Does grammarly have an API or are you doing this in a scraper style

1 Like

Were using an open-source node module to interface with it.

What happens when the applicant - like most people in Roblox - had their messages only open for friends or followers ? Is there some kind of “report” you can see stating whether or not the bot managed to contact someone?

How’s the text being reviewed? For example if I enter some inappropriate words on the website, where will they be filtered out?

Well, Roblox’s filtering handles that for the most part, and we do keep an eye out for malicious messages. If the request fails we just forget about it and don’t try again, though for failed requests we log those and retry until it works [as long as it’s not a valid request]

1 Like

Hey there seems to be an error with your verification system

Interesting, I’ll look into it. For the mean time you can use the profile verification method.

1 Like

Another thing

I’m on windows 10, and when I press CTRL + P it brings up the quick open men, not the publish menu

For me, publishing is ALT + P