myCenter | Version 5 | The Future of Application Centers | Free | Quiz Mode | Discord & Roblox Integration for Automation

I heard there was a data breach. Can you explain that?

Sorry, who said this? When? I’d be happy to explain, however, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Hi, we’ve gotten back to your ticket in our Discord server.

Today myCenter released its new UI, here’s a preview of the entire process.

8 Likes

I was using myCenter and I realized that there is a 1-10 option, but it is similar to multiple choice. Are we going to get an update to this, maybe like a star rating 1-10, or something other then multiple choice? Also, are we going to get new options to interview people with? Thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, and yes. We’re working on getting our interview hub built, that’s been in work for a couple of days now. The scale responded is changing to a less multiple-choice-ey type soon.

2 Likes

Perfect! Is there a way to donate to you guys?

1 Like

Yes, I think it’s mentioned in our documentation somewhere, or on the form.

1 Like

May want to fill that out.

1 Like

welcome to COPPA. :eyes:

it’s not fun

it’s a legal requirement for storing data for people who are under 13.

2 Likes

COPPA is a law that requires you to do certain things when storing information about people who are under 13. It’s very strict and also very difficult to abide by. You have to do a lot of things in a special way when dealing COPPA so it’s often easier to just not deal with it at all.

2 Likes

If you are not 13, how are you on the DevForums???

This has since been fixed, sorry. I didn’t realize we were using our old TOS&Privacy Policy URLs

1 Like

I really like myCenter but recently it hasn’t been adding questions. When I click on “Create” it just shakes the screen and doesn’t adds the questions. Is it a bug or is it intentional?

1 Like

Probably a bug, can I get you to make a ticket in our support server?

1 Like

I don’t have Discord. I don’t really like it. I had an account but I quit really fast.

hm okay, uh can you use the myCenter forum and message the customer service group?

I got finally a question to be added but it took like 10 tries.

really… really… weird dunno why that is happening

Must be delay or something, I got the next question first time but it took about 10 seconds to appear in, I almost finished remaking the question. :sweat_smile: