Mysterious bug output

I was using rojo with vs studio to write the script.
But when I run it, I got this output.

P.S. The scripts work perfectly fine

19:25:29.826  Unhandled Promise rejection:

Unexpected response when fetching game name, no game info

CoreGui.RobloxGui.Modules.Common.GetGameNameAndDescriptionNew:24
CorePackages.Packages._Index.evaera_roblox-lua-promise.roblox-lua-promise:151 function runExecutor
CorePackages.Packages._Index.evaera_roblox-lua-promise.roblox-lua-promise:160

Do anyone know what’s happening and any solution to solve this issue?

12 Likes

I’ve gotten the same thing I think roblox might be doing something because all my scripts worked fine yesterday

2 Likes

ive actually gotten similar responses in Roblox studio before. i don’t know what it actually is, it came up a couple of times then stopped happening.

1 Like

All I had to do was go into Game Settings, change something to allow me to save and the issue was fixed.

More info about this? Having the same problem occur right now.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem, and it’s messing with my playeradded events

2 Likes

It’s the core Roblox scripts. They’ve been popping up on a lot of peoples Output windows lately.

2 Likes

In Roblox Studio all I had to do was go into the “Game Settings” on the Home screen menu. Do anything that allows you to “Save”. In my case I merely edited the description a little. Then save. I haven’t had the error after that, even with a restart of Roblox Studio.

8 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be working for me, but It works fine in the actual game when publishing. So for now that’ll do. Thanks tho!

2 Likes

As @Nelapsi2001 has said, you just need to edit the game settings and it should fix the issue.

Not too sure what causes it, I’ve had it for a while but the following worked for me:

Go to Game Settings in studio,

Edit the description, (see images below),

Click save, the warning should go away on the next playtest.

8 Likes

Same happening here, not sure what it’s about.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me pretty weird issue :thinking:

1 Like

Had the same issue, thanks for the solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

just got this problem, thank god it happened before! not as in its a good thing but thank god theres a solution
i almost paniked that my barely working code broke or something