Mystic Pets is Looking for UI Designers and Artists!

About Us

Hi there! We are StoryBoat, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Artists and UI Designers. We are essentially creating Mystic Pets which is an upcoming open world MMORPG that sets you in a path to venture worlds and discover different mystical beings! You will have a chance to discover different pets and raise them. As well as decorate and customize your pets with some cool accessories.

The Team
@Scriptuyter - Environment Design/Scripting
@StoryOfWhat - Lead Developer/Scripter
@Yuvetium - Builder

You can see some of the stuff we have been doing below:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional UI Designer as well as Artists to come on board and help us create amazing looking designs for our game! We are looking to create a fun and happy game, so someone who is good with cartoony type designs is a plus!

Payment

UI Designer
We are looking to give a percentage of up to 15% of game revenue, you will be part of our development team and this percentage will not decrease or go away over time!

Artists
We are offering a percentage up to 10%, you will also be part of our development team. You will help with art for events,new creatures and social media.

We understand your concern about taking percentage, everyone on this project is looking to make an amazing game and we hope you can join us in doing so!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/storyrblx
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello i am interested I am A UI designer for more information contact at memecreatoryeet@gmail.com or simply on devfourm

I’m a Graphic Designer, pruhjectiles#1156 on Discord.

I’m interested, my Discord is Maestrius#6181.

My Portfolio can be found here: [CLOSED INDEFINITELY] Maestrius || GFX Artist

I’ve removed the tag from your title–posting in recruitment implies that it’s open.

2 Likes

I am interested why not dm me @Clxzed#8551

Hello! I am a GFX artist, and I would be interested in making art and or running your social media platforms. I am @puggerly on Twitter.

Hey thanks for your interest, please contact me directly with your portfolio :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.