NAAP - Multi-functional plugin, Welder, Asset finder, Model builder, editor & animation | 1100+ Installations

Hi Xsticcy,

Ty for your constructive feedback, great idea!

I think sg like adding a textbox to the form where you can paste / type any animation ID and there will be a Test button to play the animation on the model.

Later I’ll see how to implement the “Add” button, this time I’m not sure if it is as easy as it sounds.

And finally, ty for the support via buying the shirt! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on the new UI design of the NAAP Plugin (mostly on the main menu), what do you think about it?

Current (v1.63):

New (v1.7, under construction):

Any comment / suggestion is warmly welcome!

4 Likes

The new one Looks Epic! U I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Ty!
If you take a closer look, you can see a new module called Asset Viewer, that is the other big part of the next version. I hope you will like it too, details will come soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

v1.7 CR is out now!

Main changes:

• Main menu: GUI redesign: icons added, colours removed :slight_smile:
  • Finder: GUI redesign + added info labels
  • Model to parts: bug fixed (in some cases error occured when no object was selected)
  • Animation module:
    • Some GUI changes
    • Visual effect on clicked button
    • Full path and ID label added
    • Bug fixed with scrolling frame height (was not enough in some cases)
  • Bug fixed in # object calculation in some modules (was never 0)
  • Added warnings and info labels in some modules
  • Donate&Support: some GUI redesign, added link to support shirt

Remark: a new module, mentioned above, called “Asset viewer” is in internal test phase, CR coming soon, stay tuned!

I hope you’ll like the new design and NAAP Plugin keeps working like a charm :slight_smile:
You can support this project via this game or via buying the official NAAP support shirt.

Any comment is warmly welcome!

3 Likes

v1.71 released - Release notes:

New function:

• Animation test in Animator module - Special tx for the idea to xSticcy

• Asset Finder: additional assetIDs to find: “Graphic” and “Video”
  • Bugfix: cosmetic issue when reopening module with the same selected model
  • Bugfix: some cases AnimationId returned “nil” value
  • Bugfix: Animator failed when no object selected
  • Bugfix: Model to parts might failed while scanning a model with animation being played

Please support this project via Support Game or via buying the official NAAP support shirt.
i-love-naap-profile-upperbody

Any comment is warmly welcome!

3 Likes

You made my day, friend! :slight_smile:
Thank you for the comment, it seems that welder is the most used part of the plugin.

Finally, I’d like to say a big THANKS for the donation, this is the real proof that I made sg good!

2 Likes

Intese mincraft vibes

this is great!

1 Like

I might donate once i can get commissions

2 Likes

Ty for your comments, I’m happy that you like NAAP plugin!
I hope you’ll get that commissions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This New Update is so good You Really put a Lot of effort in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty! :slight_smile:

Today I was playing with a test of some kind of Obby platform without a single script, it was a great experience to me.

1 Like

next plugin u make should be code block!

1 Like

I have seen a great plugin from xStriccy, called Eventcode, you may mean sg like that?

2 Likes

yes. you should totally make that dude

1 Like

I have a suggestion, I hope you add the feature to remove “Mesh” because some models also have too much “Mesh”

3 Likes

Great idea!

I need to find out how to do sg like that, I don’t plan to add a “remove all mesh” button (for different reaons), there has to be a better way.

As a new “Asset viewer” is almost ready, I think I will implement this idea there, as it will list all assets (including meshes) in a browsable list. Actually it is not released yet as it has no any functionality at all, except that it lists the objects, so you gave me the first useful purpose that it will serve! :slight_smile:

Below is a preview of the new module.

I imagine checkboxes beside the asset list buttons on the right (+ select all/deselect all options) and a “Remove” button on the bottom.

4 Likes

v1.72 is out now! - news in Finder:

• New asset ID properties added to Finder (“Image” and “PressedImage”)
  • Now it can search for 1-3 character IDs using automatic “exact match” . When the search string for Asset ID search is 1-3 length, search reports only exact findings (it was not possible to search for 1-3 character IDs until now)

I faced an asset ID “0” not found error today, I had to find the reason, see picture below :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, creator of Event Code here.

Just asking, why should he make it if it already exists?
Again. just asking no harm.

3 Likes

just an idea, like how retro studio added code block.

1 Like