NAAP - Multi-functional plugin, Welder, Asset finder, Model builder, editor & animation | 1100+ Installations

I might donate once i can get commissions

2 Likes

Ty for your comments, I’m happy that you like NAAP plugin!
I hope you’ll get that commissions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This New Update is so good You Really put a Lot of effort in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty! :slight_smile:

Today I was playing with a test of some kind of Obby platform without a single script, it was a great experience to me.

1 Like

next plugin u make should be code block!

1 Like

I have seen a great plugin from xStriccy, called Eventcode, you may mean sg like that?

2 Likes

yes. you should totally make that dude

1 Like

I have a suggestion, I hope you add the feature to remove “Mesh” because some models also have too much “Mesh”

3 Likes

Great idea!

I need to find out how to do sg like that, I don’t plan to add a “remove all mesh” button (for different reaons), there has to be a better way.

As a new “Asset viewer” is almost ready, I think I will implement this idea there, as it will list all assets (including meshes) in a browsable list. Actually it is not released yet as it has no any functionality at all, except that it lists the objects, so you gave me the first useful purpose that it will serve! :slight_smile:

Below is a preview of the new module.

I imagine checkboxes beside the asset list buttons on the right (+ select all/deselect all options) and a “Remove” button on the bottom.

4 Likes

v1.72 is out now! - news in Finder:

• New asset ID properties added to Finder (“Image” and “PressedImage”)
  • Now it can search for 1-3 character IDs using automatic “exact match” . When the search string for Asset ID search is 1-3 length, search reports only exact findings (it was not possible to search for 1-3 character IDs until now)

I faced an asset ID “0” not found error today, I had to find the reason, see picture below :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, creator of Event Code here.

Just asking, why should he make it if it already exists?
Again. just asking no harm.

3 Likes

just an idea, like how retro studio added code block.

1 Like

Luckily, I have enough to do with my own ideas in NAAP, Event Code is in safe :slight_smile:
Actually, some update would be welcome on that, Xsticcy!

2 Likes

I don’t know what I would use this for but it’s super cool.

2 Likes

A typical use case is making a voxel game without having to put the game models block by block :slight_smile:
You want a voxel sword? Just upload one from the toolbox and use the plugin. boom you have a voxel sword like minecraft swords :smile_cat:

1 Like

v1.8 is out now! with the outstanding new module “Asset Viewer” (beta)!

Hi All!

Finally NAAP v1.8 has been released today!

The new feature “Asset viewer” makes it possible to check all assets of a model grouped by classtype.

Use Asset Viewer to find bad / empty / unnecessary meshes, sounds, decals etc. or simply look through a new free model just added from the toolbox / marketplace.

Some extra feature will come soon (some asset editing capabilities, advanced viewer for different types etc.) but now I’m happy to get the most critical part of the plugin engine finished.

This is how Asset Viewer looks like:

Release notes:

• New module: Asset viewer (works with model or tool)
  • Welder bugfix: script remover reported false #of removed scripts insome cases
  • Welder bugfix: “weld to closest part” failed in some specific cases
  • Welder bugfix: “weld to closest part” may failed when only one child part existed
  • Welder bugfix: “weld to closest part” some parts were welded to itself or to nil

I hope you like the new module and NAAP is still one of your favourite plugin :slight_smile:

You can support this project via buying NAAP shirt or playing & donating support game.
See links above or find them in the NAAP Plugin / Donate & Support menu.

Any comment is warmly welcome!

3 Likes

v1.9 Released (End of summer update)

In these days I’m enjoying a great holiday, so there is less time for new NAAP features.

But, as I’ve been building my new game, I experienced some small annoyances, so I fixed them.

Fixes in 1.9:

• Multiple selection: correct object count added (so far NAAP reported zero for multiple selection)
    Remark: NAAP is not designed to work with multiple selection, but the object count feature is so useful that I changed the code a bit and now NAAP reports correct numbers in case of any number of selected object.
  • SurfaceAppearance, HumanoidDescription added to AssetID finder (I hope they are the last missing asset types that exist in Roblox)
  • GUI: 2-column menu arrangement (preparing for upcoming new functions) - I’m very close to release some new tools in NAAP but they are in alpha phase now, this is why two-column arrangement looks a bit silly right now.

As always, I hope you like the new version and I ask you to consider donation options.

May you have any question or feedback, please leave a comment!

2 Likes

v1.91 Patch released:
Bugfix in Asset Viewer (error occured when an ID was nil)

Hi Guys!

NAAP v2.0 is coming in days. A new feature will be introduced, called “Aligner”.

By now, so many features are included in NAAP, I decided to make a series of YouTube tutorials.
As a 1st step, I uploaded a short YouTube video for ones who haven’t installed NAAP plugin yet.

If you already use this plugin, just skip this video!

Anyway, stay tuned!
v2.0 is around the corner!

2 Likes

First YouTube tutorial: Model to parts.