Native User Adjustable Field of View

As a Roblox developer and player on the platform, it is currently impossible to natively change the FOV without spending time implementing a custom system, which other games may not implement.

Depending on the type of game I’m playing, the default FOV of 70 isn’t suitable. Unfortunately I have no control over this property unless the game creator implements some type of custom system, which a majority do not do. As the “Camera Sensitivity” slider exists in the esc menu, I would expect some sort of FOV slider to be along with it. This is obviously isn’t the case.

Some way of setting the FOV player-side and a property under StarterPlayer to allow devs to (optionally) force a range or outright specific FOV would be a wonderful addition to the platform.

If this issue is addressed, it would improve my development and playing experience because, as a dev, I don’t have to spend time implementing an FOV system, and as a player, I get to consistently set a comfortable setting to my liking across games.

Thanks!