Need Feedback for Plates of Fate-Inspired Game (WIP)

Hi everyone,

I’m working solo on a game inspired by plates of fate, and I’m at the stage where I’m ready to receive feedback. The game is still a work in progress, so there isn’t nearly as much content, such as events and shop items, as there will be once released. However most of the main mechanics are finished.

But I want to know what you guys think of the game and any feedback and suggestions I should know. Please keep in mind that some things are altered for testing purposes, such as having 999M coins on joining, rounds only needing one person to start instead of 3, and the round ending once EVERYONE dies, not just until there’s one player left.

Please let me know of any bugs you find while testing and feel free to give suggestions. If you’re interested in becoming a long-term tester, please message me. Testers in the group will have free access to some gamepasses whenever they’re added.

GAME LINK: RANDOMIZED REVIVED - Roblox

Screenshots:

Great game you have here! I really like it and it’s quite fun as well! But I have noticed a few QoL issues. For example; There is almost to no builds. It’s quite blank and it would be better to make some bordering builds like maybe a mountain or a forest? Or the never ending sea?

I also see that you might have forgotten to remove the cheat codes from the game so I am basically a billionare now.

Thanks for checking it out!

The reason there’s no builds is because just I haven’t gotten around it yet. It’s WIP right now.

I also see that you might have forgotten to remove the cheat codes from the game so I am basically a billionare now.

It’s added for testing purposes. Will obviously be removed when the game releases : )

Yes, I do see that it’s still in WIP as it lacks many things. I haven’t thoroughly checked out the GUI as I was in a rush but I would also suggest you to add some roundedness to the GUI buttons while also remove the black border around the buttons here;
You can fix it by going to this website; Chipng.

I was looking for a way to fix the borders! Thanks that’s a lifesaver.

I like it so far, has a lot of potential!

I think the speed of the events and intermission is perfect, I understand that you haven’t done anything with the spawn but I would definitely consider adding plenty of minigames to keep people entertained during intermission and while waiting for games to finish.

Needs a lot more events, should have some that are more rare too to make things more interesting. Plates of fate had jails, UFOs, airdrops, bombs, quicksand, cacti, spinning, you name it.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this progresses :slight_smile:

1 Like