Chipng: Fix edges around your images!

If you’re familiar with Pixelfix: Remove the black edges on scaled images, this does the same thing except it happens all in your browser!

Here’s a demo of it processing over 2000 200x200 emojis at once!

Some reasons why ppl don’t use pixelfix/alternatives are:

• They refuse download/install apps that do this for them (understandable)
  • There aren’t releases that run on their device (e.g. their device is running Apple silicon)

Enjoy!

38 Likes

My new favourite website! Thank you XAXA! Now I finally don’t have crappy gui images!!11!

Is this exactly the same as pixelfix? Ive had issues with pixelfix before where it would take a reeeaaaaaally long time to process the image, or just straight up crash. Does this website fix that?

Yep! 4k images aren’t a problem.

1 Like

This is better than Pixelfix because It also works in Mobile. and I felt like I would use this on the go.

That’s awesome! I love the design.

I created something similar, but in the form of a Discord Bot, Alpha Bleeder back in 2022 :smile:

Also just created a devforum post on it;

Intentionally created for just my development team, I’ve recently discovered more people are having a hard time such a relatively easy problem, so I decided to open it up for anyone to use, for free.

Shoot me a PM. Maybe we can create something awesome together :wink:

Will this connect to my home network???

Jokes aside pixel fix is great but it really does take a long time sometimes so I’ll definitely have to use this