Need feedback on my game

I like the sound track did you make it yourself?

1 Like

So sorry this was late, but I this was the part I was referring to:
I would like to see another floppa in the store that you can sell things to. This would make buying and selling more close and making one central area for money.

The sign was referring to the sell place, but you could just merge it with the store. Sorry for the confusion :doh:

:happy3: No, I used ROBLOX toolbox sounds! I made the sound region script though, took a long time :cry:

Thanks for the extra detail and all the feedback, I really need it. This project inspired by a game called “Refinery Caves”. I know in Lumber Tycoon 2 the selling area is behind the main store, however I always planned to take the approach that the makers of Refinery Caves did, where they have different stores for different items, like how Refinery Caves has a vehicle store, pickaxe store, furniture store, etc. However, the adding of a sign is a great idea, I was also planning to maybe move the market closer to the shop, or farther, it depends what the testers think. :happy2:

Also, regarding the shop being enclosed, I’m not sure about that although the market will have a rebuild when I get to making all of the map and stuff, as large industrial vehicles are planned to be added, which it might be difficult for people to get their vehicles close enough to efficiently unload their Fish and Oil (haha funny). The idea of the market was to be an outdoor fish market, however with the addition of oil, this adds another cool idea, I could possibly make a separate market that is more of an industrial style specifically for selling oilfish.

1 Like

thanks also to you Bro :+1: :+1: :star_struck:

Uhm, I’m not sure what this is about… Did you click on the wrong discussion…?

1 Like

Ok then, once suggestion for outside, the music box for the market is a little big. Could you decrease it in size by a bit?

Closer all the way! :happy1: Maybe even next to the shop… I just think that a little closer would help make that central market place idea of having a place for money making/spending.

2 Likes

Truck specifically for oil transport coming in the new oil update.

In this update:

-Vehicle store
-Oil will require a “Oil Extractor” to fish.
-If Oilfish is shot, it will explode.
-If Oilfish hits something too fast, it will explode.
-Oilfish will now fall through normal vehicles and only be able to be carried in special oil tankers.
-Balancing changes with Godfish and Oilfish prices.

If I should make a thread/post specifically for development of this game, please tell me.

1 Like

Awesome update! Can’t wait to test it out. Also you should totally make a thread/post specifically for the development of the game!

I’ve made the thread, check it out.