Need help for ideas

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    We need help with new ideas for a simulator we are think of a fun simulator plus no AFK grinding so if you have any ideas please help us out

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    We need help for ideas for a simulator

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    We got to no plans so far

if you cant Comment add my discord : Rithboy1#4734
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Try searching on the devforum for ideas. You could think of games you like to play and what they do good or bad, and how they could be improved. I’m not saying you should copy them, but just get some ideas from them. Good luck!

This is a common question that gets asked and brought up around thousands of times already including often. Consider to search in the future to avoid duplicated questions that get repeated over again.

I’ll strive for simulators that haven’t been created - made in the platform to gather different ideas views things you do in real life try making unique simulators see what factors you could gather even use images online if necessary.

Always try making a simulator game that hasn’t been created there’s different ideas you could take, and approach try finding something your interesting in or enjoy the most if your into making simulators go for It. If you have a good idea planned out in your hand make it try to make the game feature a good game play and not something like clicking and holding down your space bar to gain in-game currency.

If your wanting to create some type of simulator game join different games and see what they have and see what you can do to improve the quality fo your game. (Making it different from others existing known games).