New Builder Needed For a Hotel! [50k+ ROBUX]

About Us

Hi there! I am currently the owner of Avien Hotels, a small upcoming roleplay hotel. We currently are growing around 100+ members a day and currently have over 2.5k members! We average around 15+ players a day, but we plan on getting more soon!

Group Link: Avien Hotels - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to create a Version 2. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s cartoony style. The deadline will be roughly 2-3 months depending on your schedule. We will offer more time if necessary. Here are the specific details for the job:

• 25 rooms in total, 20 normal rooms and 5 premium rooms
  • Must include a lobby with a check in area, spaces for chairs, self check in, VIP area, gym and bar. (If you have no clue what any of this should look like what contents go in what, etc. check out our Version 1.)
  • Must have an elevator that the scripters will use to teleport players to each floor.
  • Must have a dock which means there must be water.
  • Must have a pool with spaces for slides, chairs, etc.
  • Must have space for a soccer field (check our Version 1 at the back)
  • The rooms possibly be grouped together rather then apart of the hotel so the scripters are able to script the rooms a lot quicker.

Note: You do not have to design the furniture if you don’t want to, but it’s preferred if you can.

Our current Hotel: [SALE] 🔑Avien Hotels - Roblox

If you have any specific questions about the build and the details, you can contact me using the information below.

Payment

We are planning on paying around 50k-75k+ Robux. We will offer more depending on the building level you are and your credibility.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the Developer Forum or via Twitter: @TwitchASimply
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m interested. I’ll contact when I have time.

1 Like

I’m interested.
Contact me on Discord app Joao_ModsYT2#4288
I have proof of my excellence, I can show you my maps created by me.
And I don’t ask for so many robux with about 600 I conform
It depends on the type of construction I do, I can help make a part of the map or something else that they ask me to build.

1 Like

I’m very interested in the project! Here is some of my work: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

1 Like

I’m really interested in this opportunity!

I’ve just contacted you via Twitter, my Twitter username is FabianaRBX.

1 Like

I’m really interested in this opportunity.
I’ll DM you some of my past works on Twitter

My username is @squidzyee on Twitter

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in this position. I messaged you about this position!

1 Like

I am interested in the position, will contact you.

I’m interested, I’ve been building for over a year, and been building professionally. Contact me in discord when you can. lil casper#0001

Hey, I’m interested. This is my specialty shon#2372

I am very interested in applying for this position! Here is my portfolio:

I Can Recommend @toocrusty One Of The Greatest Builders I Have Seen Here is his Portofolio.

Just Clarify with him if he’s available.

2 Likes

I am interested, my discord is MrDurpy#1250, if you are still hiring.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.