New Celery Detection [PATCHED]

This is patched now btw I believe

Thatā€™s actually a dumb thing to do

1 Like

How exactly is it dumb? If they obfuscate the script, then exploiters will be unable to bypass it as they canā€™t read obfuscated code. While they can deobfuscate it, it will still take them more time to crack the script.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t worried about this getting patched because there are 4 other Celery injection detections.

Iā€™ll test it later to check if itā€™s patched or not

Many other big exploits have also not patched this detection yet. The only reason they are not affected by this is because they donā€™t edit the gameā€™s metatable on injection.

If there were a way to completely stop exploiters, they would not exist. Even an anti-cheat as invasive as Vanguard (which installs itself as a driver, constantly runs in the background and has full, system-level security permissions) canā€™t stop the cheaters in Valorant.

1 Like

QUICK IMPLEMENT IT INTO YOUR GAMES PEOPLE!, Ban as much people as you can before it gets patched!

This is quite a known and old detection. Itā€™s at least from 2017, and this only works if exploits donā€™t use newcclosure.

Yes, it is already a known detection, but Iā€™m just putting it out there that it detects a popular exploit so that more people will use it.

1 Like

Just tested it. It is not patched yet.

Obscuration on a client script just wonā€™t accomplish anything. When the exploiter receives the bytecode, itā€™s exactly the same as unobfuscated code AFAIK. If anyone can confirm that would help.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s only celery and a few others, most of the mainstream exploits are still patchedā€¦ . And in the end, every game is vulnerable to game cheats, and even worse cases compared to Roblox, so not sure why you say ā€œRoblox systems suckā€ā€¦ But maybe in some cases it does, but the anti-cheat is still better than nothing

That aside, Celery would probably die down soon, especially with the mainstream exploits slowly coming back

Could you tell me what celery is? I got no idea what that is.

Itā€™s a Roblox exploit that bypassed the recent anti-cheat, byfron. But it was pretty rushed by the looks of it, seeing how thereā€™s this post.

And Iā€™ve seen people saying there isnā€™t a key on it, so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s simply taking something else from your computer, like how some popular minecraft cheat clients normally create a harmless backdoor

Gotcha, usually when someone obfuscates code, it will be a lot harder for exploiters to bypass the anti cheat as they have another process which is cracking extremely confusing code. Like the best obfuscator I can possibly think of is Luraph, extremely hard to debofuscate and takes a ton of processes in order to get byte code.

Thatā€™s is true.

Not sure if it works (since itā€™s a guess), but Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s changes in the memory once a script getā€™s ran through an executor, so you probably can just find function signatures through there (probably pretty wrong).

2 Likes

They need to inject to bypass it. But it kicks you when you inject it.

1 Like

they can inject after being kicked

But that doesnt help them thoughā€¦ After getting kicked you cant do anything anymore

1 Like